ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say it ain't so!!!

+14
eso
da silva
Srrh
Henrik
glendo
Dani
TopContender
Gelert
Danny Boy
Trixie
RDD
H8R
gueuzeman
Werner
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Say it ain't so!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Say it ain't so!!!

Post by Dani Sun Aug 23 2009, 16:21

I hope they give him another chance. I won't give up on him so quickly.
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sun Aug 23 2009, 17:18

He had his race, put the guy back in a test seat and let Gene put some points on the board.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Sun Aug 23 2009, 18:43

Dani wrote:I hope they give him another chance. I won't give up on him so quickly.

I hope not. Very Happy
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Sun Aug 23 2009, 18:57

Holy crap, I agree with TC. But it sounded like they were going to give Luca another shot. For a while there, wasn't he driving the wrong way on the track?

Trixie
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Sun Aug 23 2009, 21:57

It's been confirmed, Ferrari keeps their word to Luca...at least for now. I'm holding my breathe for Stefano in particular, fingers crossed.
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Sun Aug 23 2009, 22:07

Spa being a technical track I can only see it being worse for Badoer in Belgium than it was in Spain. However, it'll give McLaren a good opportunity to pass Ferrari in the constructors championship.
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Sun Aug 23 2009, 23:04

Angie & I also think Luca's performance at Spa will make this day look like a resounding success.
I can not imagine he wants to go back in the car after today. He runs the risk of the "Takagi" henceforth being renamed the "Luca".
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Mon Aug 24 2009, 02:01

I just finished watching the race. What was Luca doing moving over on pit out??
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Mon Aug 24 2009, 09:24

Ooooohhhhh.
That was painful to watch...

Bring over Jacques !!!

Hat, coat...
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Mon Aug 24 2009, 19:26

Werner wrote:Angie & I also think Luca's performance at Spa will make this day look like a resounding success.
I can not imagine he wants to go back in the car after today. He runs the risk of the "Takagi" henceforth being renamed the "Luca".

How dare you! I would certainly consider using Takagi's name in vain to be a heinous act, and would call for Werner to be disbared.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:51

Henrik wrote:
Werner wrote:Angie & I also think Luca's performance at Spa will make this day look like a resounding success.

How dare you! I would certainly consider using Takagi's name in vain to be a heinous act, and would call for Werner to be disbared.

Huh, I'm vet dammit, not a lawyer. tongue

And I am already disbared, another words I am fully clothed (well I am wearing shorts and I do have bare feet). Trust me, I could be bared, but I do not think you guys would like that too much. Very Happy
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Thu Sep 03 2009, 17:23

Fishy's in Luca's seat...!

Force India releases Fisichella to Ferrari

By Jonathan Noble Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 13:50 GMT http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/78280

Giancarlo Fisichella will be the second Ferrari driver from the Italian Grand Prix after he was released from his contract by his Force India team on Thursday.

Following days of speculation about who would line up alongside Kimi Raikkonen now that Felipe Massa is out for the season, Force India confirmed that Fisichella would switch teams from the Italian Grand Prix.

The team said that discussions with Ferrari began in the last 24 hours, once it became clear that Massa was out for the season. Force India owner Dr Vijay Mallya said: "Giancarlo and his management team approached me yesterday with the proposal from Ferrari.

"For any Italian driver, a Ferrari race seat is a long-held dream and for Giancarlo it was no exception. No one should stand in the way of this. Furthermore the agreement will secure Giancarlo's long-term future with Ferrari and it would be incorrect to jeopardise this, particularly when Giancarlo has made such a vital contribution to Force India."

Force India is understood to have outstanding debts with Ferrari left over from its customer engine supply deal that ended last year - but Mallya said that commercial factors did not have a role in the outcome.

"We would like to stress that we have not agreed any financial settlement with Ferrari," he said. "This agreement has been made in good faith and for the good of Giancarlo and the sport in general. A competitive Italian driver in a Ferrari for Monza is a positive story for Formula 1, which can only help raise the sport's profile in these difficult times.

"We would like to thank Giancarlo for all his help over the past one and a half seasons and for delivering us our first World Championship points last weekend. He has been an integral part of the team and we owe him a great deal for his input behind the scenes and performance out on track. We wish him all the best for the future.

"For Force India, this sport is a team effort and removing one part, even a major one, will not significantly affect our performance. The competitiveness of the team seen in Belgium was a result of hard work in the factory and wind tunnel and we have further developments coming for the final races, so we are confident this momentum can be sustained. We are now looking forward to a strong finish to the season."

Force India has not made a decision who will drive alongside Adrian Sutil for the rest of the season, although it is expected that Vitantonio Liuzzi will step up from his test drive role.

Exclamation

No wonder Fishy let Kimi win at Spa...! shamuwink

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Thu Sep 03 2009, 19:20

It'll be great to see Liuzzi drive again.

LOL on the last part. Wink

Trixie
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Thu Sep 03 2009, 22:00

Where does Fisi go next year is what I want to know. Mallya indicated a long term situation with Ferrari.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Fri Sep 04 2009, 03:24

I knew that this was coming, but I still feel sick. I don't dislike Fisi, but it's who he's 'replacing' that unsettles me. It had to happen, Ferrari made the right choice, it just doesn't make it any easier to swallow. I wanted it to be so different for Luca, I really wanted him in Monza, a part of me still thought he could get a point, thought he could do it. Maybe it was a stupid hope...crazier things have happened at Ferrari. I'm glad that he had his chance, I appreciate that alot.

There goes the second Ferrari driver of my time who holds a special place in my heart. I want to let him go about as much as I wanted to let Rubens go...

FORZA LUCA!
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Fri Sep 04 2009, 05:02

It will be interesting to see how quickly Fisi adapts to the new car. It would be really great if he were fast enough to jar Kimi out of his semi-consciousness and work to keep racing...

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Sun Nov 22 2009, 22:58

I may yet have the opportunity to mess my britches (I promise not be more graphic than this), as Norbert is not strongly denying of Schummel taking the reins of the latest Brawn incarnation. It is exactly what F1 needs right now.

Oh I will hope beyond hope that this comes to fruition.
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by gueuzeman Sun Nov 22 2009, 23:17

Ummm, what? Please elaborate.

gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Mon Nov 23 2009, 00:55

Rumors abound that Schumi may be going to Brawn. 99.99% sure it won't happen but one can always hope.
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Mon Nov 30 2009, 03:52

Yes yes! Take him away already, take him away and for goodness sakes take his fur too!lol! I'm loving this rumor and have my fingers crossed, a Ferrari without Schummi? What a brilliant thought. On a side note, I did feel a little sorry for him when I read what Stefano said about him having tears in his eyes when he offered to come back...but then I thought, were they tears for Ferrari or just for himself? Probably the latter.

The good news for Ferrari is that Alonso is apparently not bringing anyone with him to Ferrari, so no team Fernando hostile take over! LOL! Part of me does wonder however if the only reason why he's not bringing anyone is because everyone hates his guts!LOL! Nah, I appreciate it though...he gained brownie points...still, this tifosa won't be won over that easily! LOL!
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Mon Nov 30 2009, 12:33

Dani your loyalty to the team is commendable. It is unfortunate that the ownership fails to display this honorable trait towards its drivers, with the latest examples of sacking Schumi in favor of Kimi, and then the sacking of Kimi for Alonso. I would bet that Flippy is treading on tenuous ground.
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Mon Nov 30 2009, 16:07

Schummi had to go, that was the best thing the ownership has done in a long time. As for Kimi, it didn't exactly seem like he wanted to stay. He's a very decent man, but Ferrari wasn't the right team for him, now at least he'll get to do something he enjoys, like driving a rally car.

Why are you so suprised though? Flippy is probably treding on tenuous ground, I already get the sense that they are prepared to replace him, however he will get his chance. We will see what happens.
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Fri Dec 04 2009, 12:19

Oh my, I just may split in 2. It looks like its getting closer now that Willi Weber is denying that Schumi will jump ship.

Here is the news from the dive:

Bild reports that Schumacher is currently on holiday in the United States but scheduled to meet with his long-time manager Weber on Monday.

The meeting is slated to take place in Stuttgart, the German city that is also the headquarters of the luxury car marque and its parent Daimler.

"I cannot imagine that he goes to Mercedes," said Weber. "He only recently extended with Ferrari for another three years as advisor."

Bild also reports that Schumacher has been training with a newly-purchased neck strengthening machine.

Come on meeting in Stuttgart, and new neck machine, why else woud he build up his neck muscles???

I think I might just shit my britches. Smile
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by RDD Fri Dec 04 2009, 16:17

Interesting...
http://pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=39644

Did MS really chicken out when he realized the F60 was a major POS?

RDD
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Fri Dec 04 2009, 20:36

RDD wrote:
Did MS really chicken out when he realized the F60 was a major POS?

Are there still people that think M$ would ever enter a race where his teammate was on an equal footing, please.

Don't forget Mika Salo, who blew everyone away in M$'s Ferrari, with only a few days of practice, thereafter, the fix was in, and Salo's car was "detuned" in all the other races he entered.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum