ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pure Rossi comment that should be Gold plated!

3 posters

Go down

A pure Rossi comment that should be Gold plated! Empty A pure Rossi comment that should be Gold plated!

Post by H8R Fri Oct 02 2009, 02:59

This is from Julian Ryder....

The other big news is the arrival of Team Texas at Tech 3 Yamaha next year. Nicky Hayden's view is that Spies "belongs in MotoGP."

"Another great rival for next season," said Valentino who admitted to being surprised that Ben was coming but agreed it was the right decision. Jorge Lorenzo agreed: "Class, a very strong character." However, the general warning was don't expect to do here what you've done in Superbike.

Finally, someone asked Rossi why F1 gets a much bigger audience than bikes. "A lot of people watch F1,' said Vale, "but more than half are asleep." Cue laughter.

I laughed at the last comment...knowing that many of you, and myself included fall asleep watching F1. I thought we were just getting older.... Very Happy
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

A pure Rossi comment that should be Gold plated! Empty Re: A pure Rossi comment that should be Gold plated!

Post by rob Mon Oct 05 2009, 06:58

Very Happy he is right on the button.

here's another...

“I know that in Ferrari they are all very excited about Alonso,” revealed the Italian, himself still linked with an eventual future in scarlet once he hangs up his motorcycling helmet, following a number of tests for the most famous and illustrious team in F1 history in recent years. “I don't know him personally; maybe I will get the chance in the future.

“Ferrari, after [Michael] Schumacher [left], put everything on Raikkonen, but Kimi had some problems after the first year – he is not very fast. In the last two years, especially before his big accident, Massa was stronger than Raikkonen. Maybe for that reason Ferrari decided to keep Massa – and also to give [him] another chance after his bad luck in Hungary.
rob
rob
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

A pure Rossi comment that should be Gold plated! Empty Re: A pure Rossi comment that should be Gold plated!

Post by Gelert Mon Oct 05 2009, 20:07

H8R wrote:Finally, someone asked Rossi why F1 gets a much bigger audience than bikes. "A lot of people watch F1,' said Vale, "but more than half are asleep." Cue laughter.
More than half of me wished to be asleep, I tell thee...!

Saturday Morning - I got up at 0245hrs BST to watch FP3, then chose my team in the F1 Manager league; stayed up to watch qually coverage starting at 0500hrs BST, did fuck-all else all day except watch TV (Sky+) - and went to bed early on Saturday night (2200hrs).

But, like the mad fucker that I am, I awoke at 0430hrs on Sunday morning to watch the F1 Race coverage live. I then hit the internet and forums until the BTCC plus Support races at Brands Hatch from 1130 - 1815hrs. Finally, watched a couple of TV programs off Sky+ and hit-the-hay at 2100hrs Sunday night.

So Monday morning alarm at 0515hrs was a bloody lie-in...!

I will admit to a moment of confusion on Sunday morning when the alarm went off - I looked at the time, thought that it was Monday morning, and wondered who had won the F1 Race...! Shocked

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down