ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valencia... Or why I don't give a crap.

+3
Gelert
Henrik
H8R
7 posters

Go down

Valencia... Or why I don't give a crap.  Empty Valencia... Or why I don't give a crap.

Post by H8R Sat Oct 31 2015, 22:01

Outside of a fire in MM pits that cause that complicit little fucker to crash into Jorge I've got no hope for anything other than that smug dick Lorenzo winning the title.

So ya...I don't give a crap.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Valencia... Or why I don't give a crap.  Empty Re: Valencia... Or why I don't give a crap.

Post by Henrik Sun Nov 01 2015, 00:18

You sound upset....

After all the drama of last Sunday, I went back and watched the Phillip Island race again to see if what Vale was saying was true. I supposed that it was possible that Marc was giving him a hard time, but since I hadn't noticed anything before I really needed to check it out. Besides, do you really need a reason to watch one of the best races ever again?

Well, to be honest, I still think it was one of the best races ever. There were actually only very few moments that Marc and Vale were together, and so even if there may have been a couple of close moments between the two I really can't see anything of what Vale was getting at.

So, to me the whole press conference thing held on the Thursday in Malaysia just seemed silly. Why did Rossi have to start to wind up Marc? In fact, I think the master of mind games was cracking under the pressure. With the season end fast approaching, and Rossi realizing that he can win this, and no doubt this will be the last chance ever that he could, the pressure just got to him.

The result was that Marc took it personally, and so as the race started he decided to show Rossi what it would really be like if he wanted to annoy him on the track. Unfortunately we all know how that ended.

No, I am now really looking forward to Valencia. Sure, he will be starting from the back, but I hope that he just gives it his all no matter what the end result. Actually, being at the back he only has one option, and that is to ride his ass off. Back in 2006 he tried to not push too hard, sort of being careful, and we all know how that ended. Having no alternative but to push to the limit may be just what he really needs to win it.

I say, bring it on!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Valencia... Or why I don't give a crap.  Empty Re: Valencia... Or why I don't give a crap.

Post by H8R Tue Nov 03 2015, 17:05

Henrik wrote:You sound upset....I say, bring it on!

Ya I'm upset.

I believe Marquez knew what he was doing. I believe Vale was an idiot for getting sucked into it. I believe Jorge will win the title.

I like a fair fight. This is politics and hurt feelings and imagined slights.

It's like fucking high school, and I'll ignore the race weekend until this goes through the courts.

H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Tue Nov 03 2015, 19:33

H8R wrote:
Henrik wrote:You sound upset....I say, bring it on!

Ya I'm upset.

I believe Marquez knew what he was doing. I believe Vale was an idiot for getting sucked into it. I believe Jorge will win the title.

I like a fair fight. This is politics and hurt feelings and imagined slights.

It's like fucking high school, and I'll ignore the race weekend until this goes through the courts.

You wouldn't like Formula One at all...
...or British Touring Cars.
Or even World Touring Cars, Formula E, GP2, GP3, Formula Renault 3.5, or Formula Renault 2.0.

4-wheels = NFG for a few seasons, allegedly.
2-wheels = now terminally NFG?

Looking forward to next year's coal-powered unicycle championship - with maybe a tyre-war...  Wink

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Wed Nov 04 2015, 03:54

What I wouldn't give for a tyre war!

And some alcohol advertising.

And an elimination of all electronic aides.

Instead we get this shit. Anyone see Lorenzo filing for an intervention so he could stand apposed to Rossi at his appeal?

Lunacy this whole thing.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Wed Nov 04 2015, 06:34

Well, did you see that Johnny Rea finally got a proper bike this year?
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Thu Nov 05 2015, 02:13

Yes. It was good to see him not hamstrung by that Honda.

Poor Nicky next year.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Fri Nov 06 2015, 15:51

Well? Thoughts anyone?

Can Rossi make up the places?

I'm coming back around from being pissed off.

Damn you great racing ... I can't stay mad at you.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Fri Nov 06 2015, 22:57

Like I said before, yes he can. Being last on the grid means he can't calculate like he did in '06, and must do what he does best; race!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Sat Nov 07 2015, 19:31

Well, with Lorenzo on pole without some serious intervention from Marquez and Pedroza it could be all over.

Regardless I'll be staying off the media until I can rip a copy and watch the race so I get to enjoy the full nail-biting drama.

If the Hondas can keep Lorenzo from running away it will be fully game on.

eso

*** and back to the previous drama: when a door is obviously closing, why would one lean it and squirt the throttle when a tap on the brakes, a harder lean and twist the throttle gets you clear and skunks the effort to close the door? I think that whole episode was retarded but Marquez created his own fall there and I've heard none mention that.
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Sun Nov 08 2015, 17:27

Well, Rossi did what he could, and Marquez protected Lorenzo all the way to the finish line.

Pedrosa cleary showed that the Honda could have gone for the lead, but Marquez was very quick at holding him back. Funny how he was saying afterwards that he didn't want to take any risks in going for the lead. Marquez? Seriously? That didn't seem to hold him from attacking Rossi over the last few races, or quickly stopping Pedrosa today.

I used to like Marquez, but this season he has really been a disappointment.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sun Nov 08 2015, 20:35

That was horrible. He didn't even make 1 attempt to pass Lorenzo. If Rossi's incident put him to the back of the grid what is the punishment for fixing a race? If I'm Rossi I wouldn't hold back on the criticism. I think the Minion name for Marquez is perfect.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Mon Nov 09 2015, 02:32

I wonder how the Honda Garage feels about that? Who is Marquez riding for anyway.

"Not take any risks?" Even is he had gone down it would not have changed his 3rd place standing.

Oh well. It was a less-than-stallar end to an otherwise amazing season.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Mon Nov 09 2015, 04:35

I would have like the Doc to have clinched the championship, seems there is a bit of the Bernie element in Moto racing now shame.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Mon Nov 09 2015, 17:38

Not sure if there is a Bernie element in MotoGP. It is a fact though that the Dorna run the show, and they are Spanish. Still, I am not sure why they would want to go against their major attraction. It is a know fact that there is more Rossi branded sales than all the other riders combined.

I have a feeling the situation has come about initially from the riders themselves, and then the Dorna has chosen to look away.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Sat Nov 28 2015, 00:39

Henrik wrote:Funny how he was saying afterwards that he didn't want to take any risks in going for the lead. Marquez? Seriously? That didn't seem to hold him from attacking Rossi over the last few races, or quickly stopping Pedrosa today.

I used to like Marquez, but this season he has really been a disappointment.

My thoughts exactly.

What a really shit way to for the Championship to be decided.
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Sat Nov 28 2015, 00:40

Henrik wrote:Not sure if there is a Bernie element in MotoGP. It is a fact though that the Dorna run the show, and they are Spanish. Still, I am not sure why they would want to go against their major attraction. It is a know fact that there is more Rossi branded sales than all the other riders combined.

I have a feeling the situation has come about initially from the riders themselves, and then the Dorna has chosen to look away.

Barry Sheene used to hate Dorna and bitch about them whenever he had the chance (which was every MotoGP round when he used to commentate here in Oz!).
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down