ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugello

3 posters

Go down

Mugello Empty Mugello

Post by H8R Sun May 24 2015, 18:02

Mugello...

I'm a not a psycho Rossi fan, but i'm getting to the point where I'd like to see him win there again. I'd like to see him win the championship as well.

I guess it's starting to grow on me that I'm aging, and to see Vale drag the Sun back up into the sky this year reminds me of so many things.

I think we're approaching 20 years of talking motorsport here (other places as well). M$ has come and gone, but Valentino still is racing with the best in the world. It's interesting that Valentino Rossi is also approaching his 20th year of Grand Prix racing.

I can't wait to see Mugello...High speed, fearless, and always a great race.

H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Mugello Empty Re: Mugello

Post by Henrik Sun May 24 2015, 21:00

I'm with you! The way Rossi is riding this year is amazing, and reminds me of a much younger Rossi. He has again found the ability to race from behind and win, something he used to do regularly. I don't know if he will win another title, but it is clear that he is set on trying his best to do it. In the last few years he has come across as being beaten before the start, but not now!

Just look at his lap times at Le Mans. He just kept pounding the track, lap after lap. If nothing else, with Marc trailing a bit and a Honda that does not seem perfect, we are witnessing one of the most intense seasons ever!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Fri May 29 2015, 14:27

Mugello! Beautiful.

Alex Espargaro is a man for riding with that thumb. Did you see Iannone's almost high side? Rossi and Lorenzo in fine form so far. Honda does seem lost with the exception of Marquez.

Iannone deserves credit for riding injured. Damn.

I still wonder if crutchlow is pissed that he left Ducati. LOL

Jack Miller was told he has no pressure this year. I think he's about to find out they were kidding about that.

I'm still confused about Melandri. I understand the alleged issues with his being off pace, but Bautista seems way more capable.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Fri May 29 2015, 21:33

I actually feel really sorry for Melandri. He is an amazing rider, and who can forget his sliding out of the last turn in Australia with one hand on the throttle and the other showing the peace sign. Seriously, he was the unluckiest in superbikes, and now it is even more painful.

As to Marquez, he is one exceptional rider who can ride around the problems of the current Honda.

Now I am just hoping for a Rossi win on Sunday.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Sat May 30 2015, 20:40

So, Rossi qualified in 8th again. Does that mean another win?
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Sun May 31 2015, 23:26

The Moto3 was amazing as always. It is just so much fun watching those small bikes go 6 wide in to turn one at Mugello, and they kept the excitement going until the end. I was hoping for Fenati to take the win, but being on the podium still shows he has gotten back to good form.

Moto2 was somewhat boring, and I was really bummed with Luthi sliding out far too early.

Finally MotoGP was a pretty good race, although Lorenzo winning a third in the row is really starting to bug me. Why does Rossi have to be so far off the pace in qualifying, and then also slow in getting up to speed? Again as in France he probably had the ultimate pace to be fighting for the win, but he simply lost too much ground in the beginning. Oh and Marquez is really in trouble. He was pushing like a mad man, and I was amazed he actually made it through turn one! Then his sliding out a bit later was clearly an indication that he has to over ride the bike to be up front, and it is just not working anymore.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Sat Jun 06 2015, 15:02

You're right Moto 3 was a good race.

Moto 2 has changed, and not for the better.

Marquez is going to get hurt if Honda doesn't get something done.

Lorenzo bores me. *sigh*

No excuse on Rossi and his lack of Q form. He needs to fix that.

Maybe the Catalunya race on June 14th will be more of show.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Wed Jun 10 2015, 10:47

Looks like cable tv with endless motorsport has killed off my internet time!

Great to see Fenati grab a win, finally looks like he's worked out that KTM.
Danny Kent is on another level though isn't he...

Moto2 has been very disappointing (again). Shame as I always enjoyed the 250cc class.

MotoGP has turned it on this year. Iannone's incredible ride and battle with Marquez at Le Mans was very special. Lorenzo back on form, he looks to be the title favourite now. What a shocker of a year for Marquez. Hopefully he regains composure and doesn't do anything silly and hurt himself. His first corner at Mugello was nuts... almost took out Pedrosa, had it all crossed up, and somehow pulled it up to take the very inside line and passed at least 3 bikes. Amazing.
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down