ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qatar 2013

3 posters

Go down

Qatar 2013 Empty Qatar 2013

Post by TopContender Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:31

I know it was a blowout by Jorge, but Vale showed he had tons of fight in him. Bad qualy, up to 4th first lap, falls back a few places, and fights his way to 2nd. Also, that Marquez is turning out to be everything he was hyped up to be. Honda have the top speed, and Yamaha have the corners. We got a good season in the making.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Qatar 2013 Empty Re: Qatar 2013

Post by Henrik Mon Apr 08 2013, 03:44

Indeed! I think we will have one hell of a season here. Lorenzo did what he needed to do, and got an early lead.

Rossi on the other hand is certainly back! He messed up the qualy, and knew he had to take risks in the first lap to get close to Lorenzo. Unfortunately he made a mistake and fell back even further. But after that, he was faster than anybody. The way he came back on the tio racing for second place was just amazing, and then it was a question of picking them off one by one. Crutchlow made a rookie mistake and went wide, and Pedrosa was probably suffering a bit from his shoulder. The fight with Marquez was amazing, and I still don't really know how Marquez managed to tighten up his line there in turn one and getting back in front of Rossi. The kid has balls of steel and a talent like we haven't seen for a long time (if ever).

I believe we will be able to enjoy many more battles between at least 5 top riders for the rest of the season.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Tue Apr 09 2013, 00:49

Agree with above, and also a shout out to Espargaro who did a superb job in qualifying. Iannone did well but possibly looked better due to the injuries Spies is carrying. Shame Bradl dropped it as he was travelling alright too.
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Tue Apr 09 2013, 04:09

Bradl is good, but he is in a difficult position this season. Last year he was rookie of the year, and had some impressive races. Now he needs to continue to improve, but there is a big step to the next level which are the aliens. He will be compared to Crutchlow, and they both will probably end up crashing a fair bit as they over- ride their bikes.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down