ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES!!!!!

+9
pabs
eso
TopContender
Henrik
Gelert
Werner
Danny Boy
gueuzeman
Dani
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

YES!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: YES!!!!!

Post by DeadCat Thu Sep 09 2010, 20:16

Jarno Trulli: "Playing team strategy is something which is part of this business and part of this sport. In my opinion, I don't think the federation should impede the teams playing with team orders. It's true that it is a sport, but it's turned into a business, and there are teams that are spending a lot of money to develop a car, to make the drivers win, and to promote their sponsors.

"It's true it's sad for the supporters to see what happened at Hockenheim. But this is part of the business, and you can see it in every sport anyway - probably in a different way, not so obvious as it was at Hockenheim, but it's still happening. Many teams have done it before, even when we had these rules.”

Robert Kubica: "About getting rid of the team order rule, I think both ways is okay," Kubica said. "We had the rule and many, many occasions in the past there were team orders, and no one noticed - or let's say it was not so obvious as in Hockenheim.”

Lewis Hamilton: “Jenson’s closing on me you guys, if I back off , is Jenson going to pass me or not?”
McLaren: “No Lewis, no”.

- So what the f&ck is the FIA supposed to do?

In my opinion you can't have teams without team orders. If team orders are illegal you must separate the teams within the teams (separate pit garages, motor-homes, catering, internet access, etc).

DeadCat
Wild Killer Whale
Wild Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Thu Sep 09 2010, 20:39

Dani is not going to be happy, so much for a new regime, it seems the cheating will always have the blind eye treatment from the FIA where Ferrari are concerned. Embarassed Embarassed
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Thu Sep 09 2010, 21:50

DeadCat1 wrote:Lewis Hamilton: “Jenson’s closing on me you guys, if I back off , is Jenson going to pass me or not?”
McLaren: “No Lewis, no”.
Aye - and there's the rub...

GREAT racing. NO team orders. Wheel-to-wheel banging, without one team-mate taking the other out...

..and all at exactly the same track AND race that Vettel took Webber out on.

SO - how come McLaren can do that within fifteen-to-twenty minutes of the Red Bull fiasco. And yet Ferrari need more than a few months before they develop the stones to do the same...? And then some.

Ferrari STILL haven't got the bollocks to let their drivers RACE.

Bogus.

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Thu Sep 09 2010, 23:10

As in so many cases, it is yet again the FIA rules that are at fault. As was said by DeadCat, you can't have teams without team orders.

As much as I feel that teammates should race each other, there have always been team orders in F1. The way the rule is now is just creating hypocrisy in lightly covered attempts at using team orders. Take a little longer for a tire change, perhaps run a little wide in a corner etc.

That said, had it been McLaren with Ron Dennis at the helm, and Mosely at the FIA, you can bet that the penalty would have been all the more severe...
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Fri Sep 10 2010, 13:44

Can't have team without team orders indeed.

On the other hand, isn't a driver's only reference his team mate ? Isn't his team mate the first guy "he's supposed to beat" ?
So much for that reference if they ain't racing each other.

But then again, THE RULES TODAY stipulates no team orders.
Ferrari issued Team orders.
What da fuck ? This sport is governed as the world wrestling federation.

And I agree with Martin W. form Mcwankers: either they are guilty, and they should get a REAL penalty, or they're not, in this case, give'em their money back.

But then again...what else can we excpect from the red frog himself, MrJean Toadt ?
I disagree with Henrik on this; I don't think the situation under Moseley would be any different...and wait to see the next Mcgreyen fuck up...Tod will hammer them worse then Mad Max would ever have dared.

This is ludacris...Dani, what other damn fuckers do you follow so blindly ? The vatican ?

hhhhaaaaa.....breath out.....
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Fri Sep 10 2010, 13:52

oh. BTW, I know it is difficult to read in the above post, but I am all FOR team orders..Or to be honest no. I would rather see 22 independant competitive team, each represneting a country, all linning up ONE car only, 52 weeks a year, on all sort of terrain (ice, dirt, asphalt) at all sort of time (day, night) in whatever conditions. On certain week ends, they would be more then one race counting for the WDC (i,e Monaco and Indy) and drivers could choose whichones they want to race in. Of course drivers with their own jets could try to compete in both, for bonus points (sponsored by red-bull)
Rules:
4 wheels.
No drivers assist.
No engine restrictions.
Chassis: anything that enters in a 1m50cm high, 2m wide by 5 meters long.
Open wheel.

Then as time goes, we could look into jumps, hoops of fire and shit...
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Fri Sep 10 2010, 14:17

Can they go Spy hunter style and drop oil slick, and smog?
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Fri Sep 10 2010, 16:03

TopContender wrote:Can they go Spy hunter style and drop oil slick, and smog?

No.
That would be over the top.

One must stay reasonable.

drunken
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Fri Sep 10 2010, 17:53

I like the sound of jumps, hoops of fire and shit... especially hoops of fire and shit!

Does sound a bit like Mario Kart though...
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Fri Sep 10 2010, 19:26

TopContender wrote:Can they go Spy hunter style and drop oil slick, and smog?
Having been brought-up on a healthy diet of Wacky Races and The Banana Splits, I suddenly find myself in curious support of a TC suggestion... Shocked

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCat Fri Sep 10 2010, 19:34

“Ferrari issued Team orders.”

Well technically speaking, Ferrari only really informed FM that FA was faster than him and if he understood the message (and then apologised). For all we know FM may have agreed before the race to let FA through if he was faster and as such it wasn't a 'Team Order' per say but more a pre-existing drivers agreement.

(or something like that)

I thought is was blatantly obvious Ferrari asked/ordered FM to move over, but then again I believe it's fairly obvious that team orders have been used by many teams throughout this season without the FIA or the viewing public even questioning them, (and not just by top 5 teams).

Just the phrase “It's only cheating if you get caught” still apply to today's dumb as all fuck F1 viewing audience?

“Can they go Spy hunter style and drop oil slick, and smog? “

I reckon a little red mushroom should pop-up at random times around the track and when a driver manages to hit it his car gets a 600bhp boost and more effective brakes/aero for 10 seconds.

Can we play mario karts online yet? That would be awesome.

DeadCat
Wild Killer Whale
Wild Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Fri Sep 10 2010, 21:35

DeadCat1 wrote:I reckon a little red mushroom should pop-up at random times around the track and when a driver manages to hit it his car gets a 600bhp boost and more effective brakes/aero for 10 seconds.
A Badger Bonus...?

I like it... Cool

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Fri Sep 10 2010, 21:48

Let me see, one car per country, boost button....

Sounds a lot like A1GP!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Werner Sat Sep 11 2010, 00:33

I call Waluigi!!
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Sun Sep 12 2010, 03:55

It may not be much of a shock to all of you, but I am with Ferrari on this one. True enough it was a bitter pill to swallow but I also think the whole 'scandal' has been completely blown out of proportion. Everyone is throwing a hissy fit because it was Ferrari it's as simple as that. I'm sorry but what real evidence is there? To call it cheating is also ridiculous, cheating and team orders are very different matters altogether. Perhaps team orders are illegal in F1, but everyone still uses them. What happened was about conserving a well deserved 1-2. This had nothing to do with regressing back to the Schumacher era, I am sure of that.

To imply that I follow Ferrari blindly is also ludacris. I may wear red sunglasses, but I haven't been blind when it comes to Ferrari for quite a while now. I came to terms with every side of them when I was a teenager and I'm still a Tifosa. Not everything is black and white, Ferrari isn't perfect but then again neither am I. Ferrari has changed over the past few years, surely even all the haters out there have to admit that much and yes I am proud to be a Tifosa.
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sun Sep 12 2010, 06:04

Dani wrote:Ferrari has changed over the past few years, surely even all the haters out there have to admit that much

I think most of us are saying, in this instance, it is the FIA that are the cheats, and Ferrari must have some input on that.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by gueuzeman Sun Sep 12 2010, 13:47

What happened was about conserving a well deserved 1-2.

I thought that they had that pretty well sewn up?

Whatever.

gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Tue Nov 16 2010, 19:42

gueuzeman wrote:

I thought that they had that pretty well sewn up?

Whatever.

A shameless "bounce", but shureley offset by Gueuze's superb Mystic Meg impersonation... lol!

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum