ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MotoGP 2024

Go down

MotoGP 2024 Empty MotoGP 2024

Post by eso Mon Apr 15 2024, 15:57

Why is it so difficult for me to get over here to post?

US round of MotoGP 2024 was awesome, one of the best races in a while.

We've all seen flashes of excellence from Viñales, but he does really seem different this year. Incredible ride from him all weekend and recovering from getting nerfed in turn 1 down to 11th and then working back for the win is not something any older version of Maverick would have done. Good job from him and Aprilia.

Also, both Acosta and Viñales choosing the medium rear tires was key to both of their performances.

How about Acosta? He is not intimidated by any of them.

Last season I was rooting for Martin, and I'm glad to see him pushing thus far this season. He still seems to need to temper his aggression a bit for the full race distances, but there's no question he's fast and a good racer.

Bagnaia is having a rough start to the season, but he somehow seems to pull it together so I don't count him out.

And Marc Marquez has a good fire going, but I'm feeling like his time might well be past. There's too many good riders who are not going to be bullied by him and while still fast he's showing a level of desperation.

I wonder how the factories for Ducati and KTM are feeling with their satellite teams out shining them? Factory KTM was nowhere in the US while Acosta was on the podium.

Quateraro? Staying with Yamaha? I guess he may be cashing out. His performance last season (?) on the new Thailand circuit confirmed he's still great, but the bike is weak.

And then there's Honda...

This is looking like it could be a great season... Except I'm really concerned about Liberty Media. That's the kind of company that will try to leverage the short-term profit at the expense of long-term viability. F1 is over-saturating already.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down