ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosque in Manhattan

+7
eso
Danny Boy
gueuzeman
H8R
TopContender
Gelert
Henrik
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mosque in Manhattan - Page 2 Empty Re: Mosque in Manhattan

Post by Danny Boy Thu Aug 26 2010, 04:14

Ron Paul, the man Fox and Murdoch ignored and marginalised in the build up to, and during, the elections.

A well written piece, that is the reason he will never get support from the american media, and remain virtually unknown to the, largely, illiterate and uninformed public.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by gueuzeman Thu Aug 26 2010, 04:23

Gelert- brilliant as usual.

However, the jews per tonne ratio is directly frelated to the location of their retirement. Assuming that all American Jews are from New York City, the relative humidity of their retirement location (Florida or Arizona) would greatly affect their water content, and therefore weight.

I think there should be a brothel across the street from the vatican, run by moslems where I can fuck a camel up the ass that is dressed as an alter boy. And then go to McDonalds and eat a Bacon cheeseburger on friday.

--------------------------

Actually, Pelosi and the government DO have the right to follow the money, to see that it is not coming from Taliban poppey sales, or wahabbi Saudis.

gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Thu Aug 26 2010, 08:03

Good piece there TC. That does tend to reflect my sentiments as well.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Thu Aug 26 2010, 13:05

gueuzeman wrote:I think there should be a brothel across the street from the vatican, run by moslems where I can fuck a camel up the ass that is dressed as an alter boy. And then go to McDonalds and eat a Bacon cheeseburger on friday.
I find camel's feet so much more endearing.
As for cheese on a Friday - that's fighting talk...! Twisted Evil

Returning to off-topic... Good piece TC. I like the banning of soccer grounds if terrorists like soccer. I'm just a bit disturbed that some might like F1... Shocked

Somewhere I read that quite a few Islamists / Muslims also lost their lives on 9/11 - innocent office workers in the Twin Towers. And yet there seems to be no mention of this fact anywhere in the pro- and / or con-arguments re the building of this mosque. That speaks volumes IMHO.

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by gueuzeman Thu Aug 26 2010, 13:29

quite a few Islamists / Muslims

How much do they weigh?

I recently saw an article that said 30, which would be about 1%.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/25/911-families-support-park51-islamic-cultural-center_n_694029.html

Watch Ron Paul be ignored by the Tea party. I read that even TV conservative (former congressman) Joe Scarborough has called out Gingrich and company for their attempts to whip up the populace.

gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by pabs Thu Aug 26 2010, 14:17

Good piece. Thanks, TC.

pabs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Thu Aug 26 2010, 15:36

gueuzeman wrote:I recently saw an article that said 30, which would be about 1%.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/25/911-families-support-park51-islamic-cultural-center_n_694029.html
Good link Gueuze. Thanks.

gueuzeman wrote:
quite a few Islamists / Muslims

How much do they weigh?
Whilst Googling "Weight of an Islamist" (lots of links to weights and counter-weights of arguments, weight of public opinion on the street, etc), and "Weight of a Muslim" (lots of links to diet clubs for Muslimahs - LOL) I came across this:
The metric unit of mass is the kilogram. This is often mistakenly used as the unit of weight. The actual weight unit is the newton (N) - which can also be expressed in SI base units as kg·m/s² (kilograms times meters per second squared).

So I apologise.

Perhaps my question about the weight of Jews / Upset Locals / Islamists / Muslims should have been expressed in terms of mass. Which is after all, a unit of Roman Catholicism.

Therefore, one metric ton of Jews is equivalent to how many Roman Catholics travelling at how many metres-per-second squared? At Metric sealevel in the Florida Keys, natch.

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Fri Aug 27 2010, 10:49

I agree with Hen, Good quote by TC, Gelert, always a pleasure...

Fuck the mosque...let go to that Vatican brothel....
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Sep 12 2010, 08:15

Mosque in Manhattan - Page 2 _49052183_trade_center464x320
Mo
Mo
Killer Whale
Killer Whale