ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Button WDC : This is wrong on so many levels....

+3
da silva
H8R
Srrh
7 posters

Go down

Button WDC : This is wrong on so many levels.... Empty Button WDC : This is wrong on so many levels....

Post by Srrh Thu Oct 08 2009, 09:54

I know it's not done yet...just getting ready for it...
shamusmile

Let's face it, he's a journeyman at best.

If JButton entered a Jenson Button look-a-like contest he would finish.... midfield.
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Button WDC : This is wrong on so many levels.... Empty Re: Button WDC : This is wrong on so many levels....

Post by H8R Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:48

Hahahahahaha!
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Button WDC : This is wrong on so many levels.... Empty Re: Button WDC : This is wrong on so many levels....

Post by da silva Thu Oct 08 2009, 21:36

Jenson would probably win a boyband contest though.

Seriously, Jenson was great at the start of the season, but he's been totally outclassed in the second half by Wooby. But if he gets the most points then I suppose he deserves it.
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Fri Oct 09 2009, 19:10

Two races to go...Go Vettel...!

I really don't want to see JB limp home to another 5th place No Podium WDC.

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Sat Oct 10 2009, 05:04

Button doesn't seem any more or less wrong than Damon Hill as a WDC to me...

Two solid drivers that happened to find themselves in the best car one season.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sat Oct 10 2009, 06:39

Jensen is not fit to lick Damon Hills boots, he will be as deserving of this years WDC, as Obama was for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Tue Oct 20 2009, 09:45

I am squarely with DB on this...
On both Button and Obbama btw...
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Tue Oct 20 2009, 13:12

You guys are silly. The FW 18 won 12 out of 16 rounds that season with Hill taking 8 of those victories. You're honestly trying to have me believe that Hill was not sitting in a massively dominant car that season? That he would have been WDC if he had been driving, say, the Mclaren MP 4/11 of that season?

You guys need to lay off the crack.

Personally, and I hate to say this, I'd give Button's WDC more credibility than Kimi's. At least Button's was won entirely on the track and as a result of scandal and litigation.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Tue Oct 20 2009, 20:48

eso wrote:Personally, and I hate to say this, I'd give Button's WDC more credibility than Kimi's. At least Button's was won entirely on the track and as a result of scandal and litigation.

eso
I predict an Eso-edit coming on any time soon... Shocked

I'll give JB his "deserved" status due to his performance at Interlagos. Can't wait to see him at Abu Dhabi now that he has no pressure...!

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Tue Oct 20 2009, 21:33

Gelert wrote:
eso wrote:Personally, and I hate to say this, I'd give Button's WDC more credibility than Kimi's. At least Button's was won entirely on the track and as a result of scandal and litigation.

eso
I predict an Eso-edit coming on any time soon... Shocked

I'll give JB his "deserved" status due to his performance at Interlagos. Can't wait to see him at Abu Dhabi now that he has no pressure...!

No edit of that one Gelert. I'm a Kimi fan but he's been a letdown. I had hoped that he'd follow up his WDC with a real one, but that hasn't happened and it doesn't look like it will.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Wed Oct 21 2009, 04:26

Srrh wrote:I am squarely with DB on this...
On both Button and Obbama btw...

Wow Srrh and I agree on political topic.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down