ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aragón

2 posters

Go down

Aragón Empty Aragón

Post by eso Mon Sep 24 2018, 07:12

WTF is up with Yamaha? They are completely lost at this point.

I hate seeing riders high side. Unusual to see Lorenzo make such a mistake. I think Marquez is in his head more than Dovi.

Marquez is riding smarter this year. He's maturing.

How about that run out of turn 15 with Ianone and Dovi on each side on Marquez. Good riding right there from all of them.

Honda next year promises to be interesting. If Lorenzo can adapt to the Honda quickly, my hope is that Marquez and Lorenzo battle and take points from each other so Dovi  just pushes smoothly to the top... Maybe being silly there, but it's a good scenario.

eso

Last edited by eso on Thu Sep 27 2018, 05:23; edited 1 time in total
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Aragón Empty Re: Aragón

Post by Henrik Mon Sep 24 2018, 21:49

Yeah, Yamaha has really lost their way. It's like any change they make to the bike goes in the wrong direction. Zarco was doing okay in the beginning of the season riding what was really the 2017 bike, but now with a proper 2018 he too is just gone. Rossie, Vinales and Zarco are all incredible riders, but they just don't seem to be able to get the bike development go in the right direction.

The race (Aragon, not Misano) was interesting. Lorenzo did make a mistake, and he is now blaming Marquez. I guess that is setting the stage for next year when they will be team mates! You make a very good point of Dovi being able to benefit from that.

After that, they were all a bit below the limit, which then gave us some amazing last laps! That pass ending up with Marquez in the middle sure was amazing, and showed that Iannone has grown up a bit too. Amazing how Marquez managed to ride that hard in the end with the soft rears.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Thu Sep 27 2018, 05:30

I can't access this page while I'm working. The "StudioNet" at Warner Brothers is extremely secure and won't go a lot of places... and I've been forgetting to drop in the in evening.

Looking at the various replays I'm not sure how Marquez could be to blame for Lorenzo. It just looked like a mistake to me. I hate seeing any rider high side and get pitched and this one pretty ugly with the bike pushing him a few times before it came to a complete stop. Regardless, Jorge is already racing for next season and he lost that round badly: Marquez is in his head.

At this point I don't see how Marquez loses this championship without something very bad happening.

And with Yamaha's fading form Rossi will be lucky if he hangs on to 3rd in the championship.

I fixed the thread title...

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Thu Sep 27 2018, 21:09

Luckily high sides are quite rare since they switched to four strokes, but that looked quite bad.

Fully agree that Marquez has this pretty much wrapped up, and Rossi is unlikely to remain third.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down