ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MotoGP Brno Czech Republic

2 posters

Go down

MotoGP Brno Czech Republic Empty MotoGP Brno Czech Republic

Post by eso Mon Aug 06 2018, 07:04

I sure loved seeing the quals on this one with Dovisioso and Rossi pulling a Marquez on Marquez... It seemed as though Marquez thought he had it and was on a cool down, or maybe he put it all into that last hot lap and just didn't allow to keep it up through turn 1. Regardless, Dovi nailed it and Rossi pulled it together for P2.

And Dovi rode a great race from start to finish. Shame that Rossi faded so badly, although he did just get by Crutchlow at the flag.

Next season could be interesting with Marquez and Lorenzo both at Repsol Honda, although I suspect Marquez will come out on top of that one: I don't expect him to allow Lorenzo to get out front and get his rhythm.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

MotoGP Brno Czech Republic Empty Re: MotoGP Brno Czech Republic

Post by Henrik Mon Aug 06 2018, 20:57

It was a pretty curious but interesting race. All the front runners were preserving their tires for the end, with the lap times being strangely slow. At one point, as the commentator pointed out, Tom Luthi had the same lap time as Dovi! It was inevitable that there would be a nice tight fight for the win in the end.

I was very happy to see Dovi managing to get the first spot in the end as I certainly have no affection for Marquez and Lorenzo in spite of their obvious riding talent.

Yamaha is really beginning to struggle, and Rossi fading was a clear image that their bike is not up to it. ViƱales has totally lost his way as well this year, and he needs to get his head back in the game!

Thoroughly impressed with Guintoli, coming in to ride the Suzuki a week after the Suzuka 8 hours where he had crashed and suffered broken ribs. I simply can't understand how somebody can ride a MotoGP bike in a race in that condition. Nevertheless, I was very happy to see him there as he is really an incredible rider that has always suffered from a certain disregard from everybody.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down