ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow

2 posters

Go down

Wow Empty Wow

Post by H8R Tue May 19 2015, 17:35

Vale still with the points lead. Resurgent Lorenzo. Honda in trouble. Scott Redding is a mess. Hayden should announce retirement. Suzuki doesn't suck, and Bradl looks set to be canned.

Ducati. Wow. The Andreas seem to be the weak link now. I can't wait for the next round at Mugello.

Damn fine year so far.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Wow Empty Re: Wow

Post by Henrik Tue May 19 2015, 19:49

Not sure how you can say the Andreas are the weak link! Dovi is consistently up there and will get a win soon, and that fight between Iannone and Marquez was just epic. I have watched several times now and it is just incredible!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Wed May 20 2015, 16:50

My point is that with Marc, Jorge, or Vale at the helm I believe that Ducati could've got a win already.

Did you see that Casey Stoner congratulated Ducati on their new form?

I wonder if the CS 27 supporters are spinning out of control at the thought he might go back to Ducati to race. Not likely. But damn that would be interesting.

H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Thu May 21 2015, 06:41

It's possible Marc or Vale might have brought the Ducati in first place, but I am not sure. On the other hand, with the Honda not shining this year we are having one hell of a fight!

Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum