ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else fiending for the start of MotoGP and WSBK

4 posters

Go down

Anyone else fiending for the start of MotoGP and WSBK Empty Anyone else fiending for the start of MotoGP and WSBK

Post by H8R Thu Feb 09 2012, 22:07

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This year is going to be interesting. 1000cc bikes back to MotoGP, CRT makes its appearence... WSBK has a good looking grid as well.

Here's my take.

Colin Edwards gets a podium. Ben Spies gets 4 wins. Vale gets 1 win. Casey crumbles again and Pedrobot finally gets a title.

WSBK...I'm rooting for Chaz Davies. Beyond that I have no clue whats going to happen.

I have to squirrel some money away for my MotoGP yearly pass to watch on line.

Anyone....Bueller?
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Anyone else fiending for the start of MotoGP and WSBK Empty Re: Anyone else fiending for the start of MotoGP and WSBK

Post by Henrik Fri Feb 10 2012, 06:39

Yeah I can't wait for it to start either. No real predictions on my end though.

With Colin on the crt bike running 6 seconds behind it will take more than a miracle for him to get a podium.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Anyone else fiending for the start of MotoGP and WSBK Empty Re: Anyone else fiending for the start of MotoGP and WSBK

Post by H8R Sat Feb 11 2012, 00:36

I get the feeling that a miracle is possible. Attrition during a rain race is my only hope.

Then again...what fun is it to speculate that only 3 guys will win a race! If I was betting those we would be the guys I put my money on.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Sat Feb 11 2012, 10:44

I suppose miracles can happen.

If you look at the BSB and how they are running the superbikes together with the EVO bikes which can in a way be compared to the CRT bikes. EVOS are superbike chassis with superstock engines.

In the beginning an EVO would never make it in the top ten, but as time went by there were one or two guys who managed to. Then, under certain conditions, you did actually have an EVO bike fighting for the lead. So, I suppose anything is possible, but I really don't expect to see it in 2012.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Mon Feb 13 2012, 02:27

To topic question - to be honest, not really.

I'm still 'off' bikes after the end of last year.
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Mon Feb 13 2012, 02:30

PLAYLIFE wrote:To topic question - to be honest, not really.

The Marco thing is still tough if thats what you're alluding too.

The BSB finale was amazing though.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Mon Feb 13 2012, 02:36

H8R wrote:
PLAYLIFE wrote:To topic question - to be honest, not really.

The Marco thing is still tough if thats what you're alluding too.

The BSB finale was amazing though.

Yeh. My old man having lived through the 50s/60s motor racing is pretty desensitised to the dark side of the sport but Jimmy, Marco and Gilles still hit him really hard.

Hopefully we have a safe year this time around.

I did watch the BSB finale after hearing it was a fantastic finish (we don't get it live or even delayed here in Oz on free to air).
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Revs Thu Feb 16 2012, 04:34

i dont think Perdosa's will get as miuch out of the bigger bike as the others...
but it'll be great to see Rossi, Spies etc up there with Lorenzo...
and i doubt Stoner will be flouncing down the order... but dont stop H8n!! Rolling Eyes

Revs
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down