ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valencia "the minute of noise"

3 posters

Go down

Valencia "the minute of noise" Empty Valencia "the minute of noise"

Post by TopContender Fri Nov 04 2011, 13:08

Marco's dad has asked for a minute of noise this week before the race. That lets the fans, bikes, and everything else to rev up and celebrate Marco's life. I think I like that idea.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Valencia "the minute of noise" Empty Re: Valencia "the minute of noise"

Post by PLAYLIFE Mon Nov 07 2011, 00:03

That was a great tribute organised by MotoGP. Especially after the minute of noise, with video of Marco walking up to the camera (pre-season I assume) and signing his name on the lens before walking away with ''ciao....ciao ciao!'' Brought a tear to the eye.

PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Mon Nov 07 2011, 07:58

Yeah, I think that last image of Marco saying ciao brought a tear to many people! He will be missed...

As to the racing this weekend, it was not bad at all. First in the 125, Terol was so tense in the beginning of the race, but as soon as he saw Zarco go out (I believe first crash of the season for Zarco, which is pretty amazing) his lap times suddenly improved by well over a second. In the end, I was really happy to see Viñales win again. He is without a doubt the revelation of the season, and a future great one.

In the Moto2, the tension was just enourmous in the end for Pirro. I think the whole world wanted him to win that race for Simoncelli. Seeing Fausto in tears was just so touching, and getting a podium with riders that had not been there before all season was a great closing.

Finally the MotoGP started with a disaster. Bautista must feel so bad for his mistake, and it considerable reduced the already small field. Nevertheless, after Stoner took off, the fight between Dovi, Pedros and Spies was simply amazing. Then in the end, when Pedrosa suddenly dropped off, Spies was right there on Stoner! I was furious when Stoner then just powered by Spies on the finish line, and as much as I can respect Stoners talent, he totally stole that victory from Spies. However I am hoping that this was just a preview for the main battle in 2012 between Stoner and Spies!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Tue Nov 08 2011, 02:02

Yeh it was Zarco's first DNF for the season, worst result was 6th before that. Viñales is fantastic, 4 wins in debut season, wonder if any bookies would take a bet on him being MotoGP world champion in the future lol

Moto2 was almost surreal. Firstly Takahashi's enourmous crash whilst in the lead... I feared the worst, he didn't look in a good way at all. And to happen to Gresini of all teams too.... thankfully he was ok but the scrolling message on the bottom of screen about being in the medical centre sent chills down the spine. What a result for Pirro and Gresini though. Pole and win.

And yes, MotoGP start I was cringing again. My nerves were really tested this week with the incidents we saw in light of last round. The great battles on track mellowed me a little although the tricky conditions made it quite tense. Dovi did an excellent job as did Spies. I too was annoyed Stoner pipped him on the line, didn't see that one coming as with probably everybody.
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Tue Nov 08 2011, 08:03

With regards to Maverick (who calls their kid that?) Viñales, maybe Paris Hilton should start a MotoGP team now as well!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum