ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzuka 2011

3 posters

Go down

Suzuka 2011 Empty Suzuka 2011

Post by eso Sun Oct 09 2011, 16:47

Well, there goes another WDC. Vettel was really in his own league most of the season, even if he didn't dominate this race.

Go work from Button and the Mclaren crew to get out front. I think this was a great example of Button's smoother style making the most of the tyre issue this race.

So, we've got a new circuit coming up. Curious to see what they've wrought in India.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Suzuka 2011 Empty Re: Suzuka 2011

Post by gueuzeman Fri Oct 14 2011, 02:22

So I missed another race, and interestingly feel no loss for that.

I could say something again about Button being superior4 to Hamilton, just to piss somebody off, but I won'yt.

India, a billion poor people and an F1 race. Brilliant.
gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Fri Oct 14 2011, 05:12

Great drive from Jenson and Fernando, Vettel was a little off - his out-laps were terrible and the reason for him dropping down to 3rd. Goes to show, an average Vettel performance and the guy still comes 3rd...

Lewis, well, yet another collision. It didn't look like he saw Felipe and so the collision probably wasn't intentional, however, his erratic movement over to the outside was not his normal racing line so he knew Felipe was around somewhere. Unlike a driver, especially Lewis, to lose sight of his opponent when defending position. He really seems to be 'out of it'.
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down