ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you cant tell me israel acted in self defence this time?

+5
TopContender
da silva
gueuzeman
Henrik
glendo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

you cant tell me israel acted in self defence this time? - Page 2 Empty Re: you cant tell me israel acted in self defence this time?

Post by gueuzeman Sat Jun 05 2010, 17:15

But TC, WHO is characterizing him as anti-jew? Consider the source.

gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

you cant tell me israel acted in self defence this time? - Page 2 Empty Re: you cant tell me israel acted in self defence this time?

Post by Werner Sat Jun 05 2010, 23:22

gueuzeman wrote:But TC, WHO is characterizing him as anti-jew? Consider the source.

Who?
Werner
Werner
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Sun Jun 06 2010, 00:58

What bothers me is that if you are against the Israeli government you are automatically anti-jew or anti-semite. The fact that I disapprove of most of what they are doing has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

I am so sick of the never ending arguments that go...

You are against any action of the Israeli government, so you mut be anti-jew, so you are some racist bastard who is probably a neo-nazi.

For starters, some 50% (if not more) of the Israelis are against what their government is doing. So are they also anti-jews?
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sun Jun 06 2010, 01:22

Werner wrote:
gueuzeman wrote:But TC, WHO is characterizing him as anti-jew? Consider the source.

Who?

c
CNN and the NYTimes are now exposing the rift. Larry King pressed him, and Obama would't condemn Israel, but took the middle ground saying it was unnessasary. Latest polls have him at a negative approval rating. You mix israel, the oil spill, and the economy, and you have a nasty situation.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by glendo Sun Jun 06 2010, 03:10

i feel for obama. most ppl wouldnt dare talk about bush the way they talk about him... yet bush was the bigger crook.

as what henrik said, as soon as you criticise israel, they always throw holocaust, anti-semitism and death into the mix. they need a new record, this one is getting old.
glendo
glendo
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sun Jun 06 2010, 15:25

It might be old outside the US, but here it is an untouchable issue in politics.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2