ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Red Bull won the Chinese GP

+9
da silva
Trixie
glendo
Danny Boy
gueuzeman
RDD
Revs
eso
Srrh
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Red Bull won the Chinese GP - Page 2 Empty Re: How Red Bull won the Chinese GP

Post by da silva Tue Apr 20 2010, 01:47

Seems the FIA and the stewards agreed with Hammy's opinion of "what pitlane incident?". Therefore, what lie?

Speaking of children, my Son's favourite colour for cars is red. Arrrg!
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

How Red Bull won the Chinese GP - Page 2 Empty Re: How Red Bull won the Chinese GP

Post by eso Tue Apr 20 2010, 05:43

da silva wrote:

I guess he's gonna bust your balls like a kid should. You dad will smile at the poetic justice of it all...

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Tue Apr 20 2010, 06:13

eso wrote:
da silva wrote:

I guess he's gonna bust your balls like a kid should.

Exactly! The one I'm worried about is Mia, damn that girl has attitude for a 2 year old. LOL I love it!
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Tue Apr 20 2010, 09:44

da silva wrote:This was all the result of Button's stupid restart.

Exactly the type of start that JV used to do...

As for the rest, Lewis's frustration is starting to show.
He is clearly the fastest on The McGreyen driver, enjoying all the team's support, yet button -a journeyman by most people's account- is wipping the floor with him...
He has had a few warnings...next might be exclusion : remember how that was the beggining of the end for JV...

I am somewhat surprised by Flippy's lack of agressivness at Ferrari...two more lack luster races like this, and the entire team will rally around alonso, and Kibika will have a contract...
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Tue Apr 20 2010, 11:31

Srrh wrote:

As for the rest, Lewis's frustration is starting to show.
He is clearly the fastest on The McGreyen driver, enjoying all the team's support, yet button -a journeyman by most people's account- is wipping the floor with him...

McLaren support both drivers equally, they always have done, Lewis is a born racer, Button is a sit and hope things fall into place and to your advantage, type driver.

I know who I prefer to watch, and it's Lewis, with his excitement and heart-in-mouth type racing, Button, in his whole career has hardly ever given that.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Srrh Tue Apr 20 2010, 12:42

Danny Boy wrote:
McLaren support both drivers equally, they always have done

hihihi...yea...in a land where unicorns have long blue hair, eat roses and shit butterflies...

McLaren favored outrageously Mika over David "next year" Coulthard, Senna over Prost, Lewis over Alonso, Leiws over Kovy....

That being said, I enjoy watching Lewis race tremendously...just as I've enjoyed Senna, Webbo, Alonso, Tracy, Montoya and other Kamikaze....

Vettel is growing up to be quiest a bastard too...

No ethics on track whatsoever...win at all cost.

I draw the line at M$, who also used politics and on & off track illegal crap to make his career advance...
Srrh
Srrh
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by RDD Tue Apr 20 2010, 15:56

Srrh wrote:
Danny Boy wrote:

hihihi...yea...in a land where unicorns have long blue hair, eat roses and shit butterflies...

McLaren favored outrageously Mika over David "next year" Coulthard, Senna over Prost, Lewis over Alonso, Leiws over Kovy....

That being said, I enjoy watching Lewis race tremendously...just as I've enjoyed Senna, Webbo, Alonso, Tracy, Montoya and other Kamikaze....

Vettel is growing up to be quiest a bastard too...

No ethics on track whatsoever...win at all cost.

I draw the line at M$, who also used politics and on & off track illegal crap to make his career advance...

No, they didn't. I remember DC was allowed to take two victories away from Mika in 2000 where they finished 1-2 so it would have been an easy swtich. Alonso, despite this betrayal to the team, was treated fairly and was given a shot at the title but he blew it by crashing out in Fuji where he needed only 2 points to claim the title at the end.

RDD
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Tue Apr 20 2010, 18:41

Srrh wrote:

JV would bunch them up, but never bring the field to a stop in a hairpin turn. Wink
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Tue Apr 20 2010, 18:45

Srrh wrote:
Danny Boy wrote:
McLaren favored outrageously Senna over Prost,

lol!
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Wed Apr 21 2010, 00:48

So Hammy gets a warning for swerving in Malaysia, and then another warning in China for trading paint in the pits. What must you do to get a penalty?
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Wed Apr 21 2010, 03:34

TopContender wrote:So Hammy gets a warning for swerving in Malaysia, and then another warning in China for trading paint in the pits. What must you do to get a penalty?

No rules have been broken, merely bent. So what penalty do you think he should be given?

The stewarding has been fantastic this year, thanks to fuck that Max is gone!
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Wed Apr 21 2010, 05:40

da silva, are you going to make it up to Montreal for Friday Practice this year?

If you can you should.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Wed Apr 21 2010, 13:47

I have to travel that week to Georgia but I'm seeing what I can do to get there. Are you only going for Friday?
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Wed Apr 21 2010, 19:20

Yeah, I need to get back and am really doing this on the cheap. Besides, meeting up with everyone in the flesh will probably be more interesting than the action on the track!

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2