ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wine

+6
gueuzeman
Henrik
eso
Werner
TopContender
RDD
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wine - Page 2 Empty Re: wine

Post by RDD Tue Feb 02 2010, 17:28

You deserve some serious spanking from greg for that. Seriously, there aren't many things that I am proud of but not smoking is definitely one of them.

RDD
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Wed Feb 03 2010, 00:35

RDD wrote:You deserve some serious spanking from greg for that. Seriously, there aren't many things that I am proud of but not smoking is definitely one of them.

I quit smoking over 5 years ago and I too am quite pleased with that. From time to time one still sounds good, but mostly I'm really happy to be free of that habit. Especially so with the kids now.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RDD Wed Feb 03 2010, 17:35

eso wrote:
RDD wrote:You deserve some serious spanking from greg for that. Seriously, there aren't many things that I am proud of but not smoking is definitely one of them.

I quit smoking over 5 years ago and I too am quite pleased with that. From time to time one still sounds good, but mostly I'm really happy to be free of that habit. Especially so with the kids now.

eso
I had some weird dreams or should I say nightmares a few months ago - that I am smoking or looking for a smoke. Funny thing is I never did, so I wonder how my twisted mind managed to came up with such a thing while I was sleeping.

RDD
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Revs Sat Feb 06 2010, 11:12

RDD wrote:
eso wrote:

eso
I had some weird dreams or should I say nightmares a few months ago - that I am smoking or looking for a smoke. Funny thing is I never did, so I wonder how my twisted mind managed to came up with such a thing while I was sleeping.

hell yeah, i get those weird dreams occasionally too... "i wake up screaming nooooo i have to quit ciggies again!!" and have pangs for a second or two before i realise it was just a bad dream... like those ones where you think you've casually pulled out a tooth or something... hate that... i bet it means my sub conscious knows i'm getting old or something... something else to talk about, quick... and pass the red wine!!! please.

Last edited by Revs on Sat Feb 06 2010, 11:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh - line 4 position 3, easier to read.)
Revs
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by gueuzeman Sat Feb 06 2010, 15:25

I still smoke, Henrik.. IU think Trixie does as well. Don't want to quit smoking......or drinking.

For what? Life is just a fucking bad joke, at least there's beer.
gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by RDD Mon Feb 08 2010, 18:33

Total Wine is running a 10% off any 12 bottles you get so I couldn't resist and took advantage of their offer Very Happy Figure I was gonna drink that over a few weeks anyway, why not save some?

RDD
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum