ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

linking the past to the present....

+3
H8R
glendo
Henrik
7 posters

Go down

linking the past to the present.... Empty linking the past to the present....

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03 2009, 08:50

our facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7126936484

the recently old forum (shamu 4)

http://fastwhale.brinkster.net/forum/forum/sitenews.asp

shamu forum number 3

http://shamu.proboards.com/index.cgi?

ye old homepage and killing shamu page :

http://shamucroaks.tripod.com/

thats all i can find for now... i dont think forums 1 and 2 exist anymore

Back to top Go down

linking the past to the present.... Empty Re: linking the past to the present....

Post by Henrik Mon Aug 03 2009, 19:50

Hey Glendo, you have created two user id's. Let me know which one you want to keep and I will cancel the other one.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

linking the past to the present.... Empty Re: linking the past to the present....

Post by glendo Tue Aug 04 2009, 01:04

delete the unholy one.... that was a random idea at the time..
glendo
glendo
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by glendo Tue Aug 04 2009, 03:23

im looking at the members list of shamu 3... damn we have lost some good members over the years.

im thinking about contacting some of them and seeing if they want to come back... if they use those email addresses anymore
glendo
glendo
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Tue Aug 04 2009, 03:59

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kind of funny....this was 6 years ago

Here is a post of mine dated Feb 9, 2003

Hello to all.

It has been along time. Maybe the lure of a competative F1 season has given me renewed vigor to join you unruley masses at SC again. I have popped in once in a while to see whats going on here. I have also checked up on F1 live. F1-Live...whatever.

Wycco sent me an email and it has spurred my return to this forum. Thanks!

Let me condense my thoughts of the last 8 months.

Bomb Iraq...George is going to do it anyway regardless of what I believe or if I think it is right or just.

The USA will narrowly avoid a war with N. Korea, everybody is so busy trying to get the upper hand that it will be almost to late when they realize it.

Cat threesome should be illegal, and Bernie doesn't make any money on it

Ferrari will cheat

JPM will be quick, Ralf will complain

EI's personality will be missed

Economies will continue to slow down and the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer

One of the other nations in the world will do something stupid and give the USA something to complain about.

RacerX will get his "season in review" tapes back from me. (I'm such a loser...I will make it up to you Rx)

The wild fires will continue in OZ and the USA

Kids will starve all over the world and very few people will notice or help

There will be a new pop song that will sweep the world that will annoy the shit out of me.

I will miss the FPOTM season except for a few worthless posts

Somebody will explain to me why OT is a "Bastard" and why it took the rest of you so long to figure it out! (LOL)

People will come together in a huge world-wide musical event called..."Hearing_aide lets make a SoCal surfer rich"...Microsoft will sue me some how and I'll never see a penny... Those bastards

Some 95lb Japanese guy will win the world hotdog eating contest buy a huge margin.

We will continue to search for intelligent life in the universe even though we haven't found any here yet.

Islam/Judasim/Christianity will continue to fight with each other even though they all believe in the same God. Why can't those dolts see that?

I will visit F1-live and T3 will piss me off...again...

SC will continue to keep some of you lunatics too busy to cause harm to yourselves...but the Toll on the rest of us is immense!

I will get over 900 offers for a new credit card

I will get over 900 letters asking for me to pay for my old credit cards

My GF will continue to pretend to like my bad poetry and short stories. She is a gluten for punishment.

I will go to Baja California and some Mexican Police officer will take $38.00 on some trumpped up charge

I will continue to have a sense of hope that the world will/can become a better place

Best regards,

H8
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Tue Aug 04 2009, 17:31

LOL!

As an aside, the old forum seems to work now. Slow, but working.

Trixie
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelert Tue Aug 04 2009, 20:14

H8R wrote:EI's personality will be missed
Oooops...!

LMFAO M8...!

Good call on some of the other stuff tho'...

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by gueuzeman Wed Aug 05 2009, 13:44

My GF will continue to pretend to like my bad poetry and short stories. She is a gluten for punishment.

I'm guessing she decided to go on the gluten-free diet. Razz

--------
gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Wed Aug 05 2009, 14:45

gueuzeman wrote:

I'm guessing she decided to go on the gluten-free diet. Razz

--------

Hahahhahaa!

My wife is gluten free!
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Wed Aug 05 2009, 17:47

Does anyone have an archive of postings from that site, because I think that is where I posted a friends Ghost Story about Old Millwall.

His wife left him recently, and she destroyed all of his stories/writings and he would like to get that one back if possible.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Wed Aug 05 2009, 20:03

Danny Boy wrote:

Does anyone have an archive of postings from that site, because I think that is where I posted a friends Ghost Story about Old Millwall.

His wife left him recently, and she destroyed all of his stories/writings and he would like to get that one back if possible.

I don't, maybe Wycco does.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum