ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death!

2 posters

Go down

Who will be the 2009 WSBK Champ?

SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death! Vote_lcap50%SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death! Vote_lcap50%SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death! Empty SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death!

Post by H8R Wed Oct 21 2009, 15:13

Anyone ready for the WSBk fight to the finish.

If Spies does the double he will win on Victory's.

Haga has a 10 point lead going in....

I can't wait!!
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death! Empty Re: SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death!

Post by Henrik Wed Oct 21 2009, 22:16

Figures you would vote for Spies. I just had to go with Haga though, having been a fan for some 10 years now. If only he would have gotten the title all those years ago on the R7...

I can't wait! And I love the track in Portimao too.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death! Empty Re: SUNDAY...SUNDAY....SUNDAY...Battle to the death!

Post by H8R Wed Oct 21 2009, 22:34

Kinda hard to hide if there is only two people taking the poll.

I'd be happy if Nori won...I actually believe Ben will be happy for Nori if Nori wins. I don't think the opposite is true that is why I voted for The Ben.

I hope it lives up to the hype in my mind.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Wed Oct 21 2009, 23:09

To be honest, Nori is such a pure racer that if he loses to Ben in a straight fight between the two, both going all out, I think he will be happy for the Ben as well. He'll be pissed as hell for not getting the title though...
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Wed Oct 21 2009, 23:31

Henrik wrote:To be honest, Nori is such a pure racer that if he loses to Ben in a straight fight between the two, both going all out, I think he will be happy for the Ben as well. He'll be pissed as hell for not getting the title though...

Either way...I got a feeling this is going to be great!
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Mon Oct 26 2009, 20:12

Well that was a bit of a let down. With Haga crashing out in race one, most of the excitement was gone, and we didn't get a repeat of Colin vs Troy. Oh well.....

Still, congratulations to the Ben! What an amazing season he has had, being new to most of the circuits. Totally incredible, and I look forward to seeing him going up against Rossi and the others.

Haga, well he still can win a WSBK title, but I really doubt it.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Mon Oct 26 2009, 20:27

Yeah....tire choice bit Nori in the ass.

This should make Valencia MotoGP interesting.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Mon Oct 26 2009, 20:34