ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fitting ending

3 posters

Go down

A fitting ending Empty A fitting ending

Post by Danny Boy Fri Dec 13 2013, 06:18

The lasting memory of the saturation coverage of Mandela's funeral;

Is of a useless, fake, demented, prick, who got the job because of corruption and nepotism of the ANC.

Hope Mandela feels the shame he deserves as he look down on the plight of 90%  of Black South African's who have been left behind in Mandela's led ANC's rush to enrich themselves at the expense of their countrymen/women who are worse off now than under apartheid.

I hope Colin Powell and Obama join the Uncle Tom club in heaven/hell, soon.

A fitting ending F0079-02
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

A fitting ending Empty Re: A fitting ending

Post by Gelert Fri Dec 13 2013, 20:13

Blimey....  Shocked

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sat Dec 14 2013, 07:34

Hold on, we have someoen who didn't like Mandela?
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sun Dec 15 2013, 08:02

TopContender wrote:Hold on, we have someoen who didn't like Mandela?

When Mandela left prison and became SA leader he had tremendous support around the word. He could have challenged the IMF/World Bank and others over their loans to the apartheid regime that had use funds supplied by these institutions to torture and brutalise the indigenous population and to enrich the White South African elite.

He failed to challenge them on repayments, instead choosing to suck their cock and continue with the loans and corruption, but this time with the ANC elite and other black cronies joining in.

He could have made the Truth and Reconciliation Tribunal a show-case for the deaths, oppression, ill-treatment, poor pay, poor conditions and disregard for any basic workers rights of the local and immigrant labour, as well as showing that nepotism and blatant corruption would always be punished. Instead he allowed a whitewash of the whole charade, as long as his ANC mates and other black cronies were allowed to jump on the gravy train.

He has done F-all for the vast population of black South Africans and large numbers of the poorer White South Africans and both these people are in a far worse plight/condition than before the ANC took over.

The fact that South Africa supported Mugabe speaks volumes for where Nelson Mandela and his cronies have taken their country.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Mon Dec 16 2013, 01:27

I thought it odd he backed De Beers a few years ago. Like it is some sort of safe profession. I recall the Blood Diamond craze a few years ago. Local shops were selling certified conflict free diamonds at a premium. I laughed when people fell for it. It was just a marketing ploy to make a few more bucks.

I also see he was married to some interesting people. Anyone that associates with people like that needs further investigation.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum