ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossi, Marquez, Ducati Oh my!

3 posters

Go down

Rossi, Marquez, Ducati Oh my! Empty Rossi, Marquez, Ducati Oh my!

Post by H8R Thu Feb 07 2013, 22:03

So Vale is in with a shout. Glad to see it. Testing is testing though...we'll see what race pace he has soon enough. Going to be interesting to see what Marquez can do when the lights go out in an actual race. That kid is quick...and determined. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the title a run this year.

How about them Duc's? Nice to see that with Audi's purchase of the iconic mark development has been at a stand still.

Well...I'm getting excited for the season to start.Hopefully it isn't a boring Pedrosa / Lorenzo show.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Rossi, Marquez, Ducati Oh my! Empty Re: Rossi, Marquez, Ducati Oh my!

Post by Henrik Fri Feb 08 2013, 21:57

I'm a bit too much in to skiing these days to really follow what is going on on the MotoGP world. Got some new freeriding skis and there is loads of fresh powder in the mountains...

I am pretty sure it will not just be a Lorenzo/Pedrosa show, even if that would not be too boring. Marquez will give them a run for the money and I am sure he will be fighting for race wins. Rossi being back on the Yamaha will aslo want to go for some race wins.

Ducati?
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Wed Feb 13 2013, 21:28

The whole Ducati thing makes me sad, It's like when Ferrari was getting their ass kicked...I just want to see them put up a fight.

Dovi, Nicky, Crazy Joe, and Ben are in for a long and humiliating season.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sat Feb 16 2013, 15:51

Ducati's lack of pace proves the entire program is in the crapper. They might be selling more road bikes, but it embarrassing to see a team like this be so far off the pace.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down