ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anders Behring Breivik and the Norway attacks!

+2
gueuzeman
TopContender
6 posters

Go down

Anders Behring Breivik and the Norway attacks! Empty Anders Behring Breivik and the Norway attacks!

Post by TopContender Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:06

Why did they keep this joker alive? Now he gets to live after he took out close to 100 people. Does Norway have the death penalty, or can they make an exception for this piece of work? I know lots here are against the death penalty, but this guy should hang.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Anders Behring Breivik and the Norway attacks! Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik and the Norway attacks!

Post by gueuzeman Sun Jul 24 2011, 06:36

I'm not against the death penalty, but I don't know the details of the story.

gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Anders Behring Breivik and the Norway attacks! Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik and the Norway attacks!

Post by Henrik Sun Jul 24 2011, 09:55

I don't think they have a death penalty.

But I find your reaction interesting. My first reaction was, great they got him alive so that we might be able to get some answers as to why. Pretty much every case when a nut shoots in to a crowd they end up killing themselves too leaving a bunch of unanswered questions.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sun Jul 24 2011, 15:36

I get you point on him being alive. I just think that since he had the balls to kill those people, the least he could do is off himself or go down in a blaze of gunfire.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sun Jul 24 2011, 18:05

Apparently he will give his reasons in court on Monday, I would put a lot of money on immigration being well up there, as well as appeasement to minorities.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Mon Jul 25 2011, 03:13

Danny Boy wrote:Apparently he will give his reasons in court on Monday, I would put a lot of money on immigration being well up there, as well as appeasement to minorities.

He is going to bash Islam. Get ready for Neo-Nazi crap. This boy was like the fool that shot our Senator.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by gueuzeman Mon Jul 25 2011, 05:17

He would appear on the surface to be a bit more mentally stable than Senator Gifford's shooter Loughner, but still quite warped.

I heard there is a 21 year maximum penalty in Norway for any crime, but applied to each victim I guess a 180+ year sentence will have to do.

I have to say he makes those Paki's in Mumbai look like a bunch of slackers, lol.
gueuzeman
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Mon Jul 25 2011, 13:15

Yeah he killed a bunch of unarmed kids from the Labor party. Not exactly the most militant bunch.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Mon Jul 25 2011, 15:19

Once again proving christians are as nuts as muslims and jews.
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Revs Thu Jul 28 2011, 02:40

da silva wrote:Once again proving christians are as nuts as muslims and jews.

yep, its simpler just to refer to them all as religious fanatics.
Revs
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum