cool websites

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cool websites

Post by Revs on Thu Nov 26 2009, 07:12

this is a very cool interactive periodical table i found surfing the other day.

http://www.ptable.com/
avatar
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 456
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by Gelert on Thu Nov 26 2009, 20:00

The Standard Atomic Weight of my birthday is exactly Pi of the half-life of my shoelace... scratch

Have I discovered Unobtainium...? confused

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 692
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by gueuzeman on Fri Nov 27 2009, 03:58

I thought unobtainium was my torrid romance with Claudia Schiffer......

avatar
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 613
Join date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by Gelert on Fri Nov 27 2009, 21:44

gueuzeman wrote:I thought unobtainium was my torrid romance with Claudia Schiffer......
Nothing there that a good meal wouldn't solve.... study

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 692
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by gueuzeman on Mon Nov 30 2009, 13:20

Who needs a good meal when you have the periodic table of cupcakes!

avatar
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 613
Join date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by Revs on Tue Dec 01 2009, 14:25

it would be nice to be able to combine those cupcakes with claudia in some way... cyclops
avatar
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 456
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by Revs on Thu Dec 03 2009, 14:55

here's an interesting one...

Human benchmark
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/index.php

here's my results - a couple of poofteenths below average Wink
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/userstats.php?uid=959940
avatar
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 456
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by Gelert on Thu Dec 03 2009, 20:53

Revs wrote:here's an interesting one...

Human benchmark
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/index.php

here's my results - a couple of poofteenths below average Wink
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/userstats.php?uid=959940
Average was 259... Sad

But I blame the 5 metre Monitor cable, 6-years-old wireless mouse set-up, AG-Neovo Monitor response time of 15ms, tiot local-UK ADSL speed of < 3Mbps - and not following the advice on the "how to improve your reaction time" link within the website.

I'm now off to "make sure that I'm hydrated" as per the advice that I'd previously studiously ignored... Beer

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 692
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by Revs on Fri Dec 04 2009, 00:58

Gelert wrote:
Revs wrote:here's an interesting one...

Human benchmark
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/index.php

here's my results - a couple of poofteenths below average Wink
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/userstats.php?uid=959940
Average was 259... Sad

But I blame the 5 metre Monitor cable, 6-years-old wireless mouse set-up, AG-Neovo Monitor response time of 15ms, tiot local-UK ADSL speed of < 3Mbps - and not following the advice on the "how to improve your reaction time" link within the website.

I'm now off to "make sure that I'm hydrated" as per the advice that I'd previously studiously ignored... Beer


yeah, using a none usb cable mouse some guy on iRacing was getting 300+ms, then went to usb and was getting sub 200ms... laptops were difficult too.

also, using your peripheral vision is faster than looking straight at it.

but it's not how fast, it's what you do with it... i'd rather get my reaction accurate than whip into a wall. Wink

my best single hit was 179ms and a couple of 187ms, but it went out as far as 224ms aswell... still average.

alot of guys on iR were averaging 150-200ms... someone was trying to anticipate it too, and hit a 0ms aswell lololol,, waaay too much time there.
avatar
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 456
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by RacerX on Sat Dec 05 2009, 04:19

ROFL...That's pretty funny! My best was 132...average exactly 187.

I tried to improve by doing it two other times w/ 5 clicks and it actually got worse each try...waaaaaay worse (Last run=225)!!! What's up with that???? LOL, I thought you were supposed to get better with practice...too funny!

Thanks for the fun site Revs!!!

Regards,
RacerX
avatar
RacerX
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-10-28
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: cool websites

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum