ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valencia

+2
Henrik
H8R
6 posters

Go down

Valencia Empty Valencia

Post by H8R Sat Nov 07 2009, 18:36

Henrik did you see Stoner going through T1 in Q?

OMG...does he even use TC?

Racer X you watching the race tomorrow?

Q worked out pretty much like I thought...I see the JT decided to retire from MotoGP a race early. Very Happy
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Valencia Empty Re: Valencia

Post by Henrik Mon Nov 09 2009, 23:21

I can tell you Stoner was fucking amazing in the qualifying!!!! I have seen him on a number of tracks before, but never have I seen this much determination. Seriously impressive stuff. Either he has nothing in his head, or he has about the biggest balls ever!

Then he went and threw it away in the warm up lap....

I will get back to write some more later, and post a bunch of photos I took over the weekend.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Mon Nov 09 2009, 23:27

Thanks Henrik...too bad for Casey...but it was great end to the year...the 250cc race was freaking awesome as well.

How about that Ben Spies...I can't wait to see Simoncelli and Bautista next year....I'm really wondering what Loris and some of the other elder statesman are going to do with this crop of rookies.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Tue Nov 10 2009, 00:25

Indeed, the fight between Aoyama and Simoncelli was great until Aoyama messed up his entry to T1 (incidentally, we were just in the inside of T1 for most of the race). Then Simoncelli messed up. We saw him get on the gas a bit too much exiting T1, and he never really regained control in to T2, and then lost the front.

Now the Ben was extremely impressive. He had a solid race, took time to learn things, and was steadily making up positions. It was fun to watch him in the qualifying as well, as he would often follow Rossi around the track.

Oh, and the 125 race probaly the best of the day. Being there at T1 it was great seeing come in maybed 4 bikes wide each lap.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Revs Tue Nov 10 2009, 03:04

yeah, spies was good the way he started to make more progress once everyone's tyres started to go off... you'd expect it to be the other way around with a rookie to the series. impressive!

nice ride from pedrosa too... but a weird moment for stoner... one of the first things one of our nob-end commentators, greg rust, said, was something like "infront of 100 thousand people, stoner has dropped it on the warmup lap!?!" lol what a narcisistic fkwit... and how many millions on tele, nob-end? lol
Revs
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Wed Nov 11 2009, 00:18

Stoner's crash reminds me of Roberto Guerrero's parade lap crash from pole during the 92 Indy 500!