ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASCAR Two wheeed racing

2 posters

Go down

NASCAR Two wheeed racing Empty NASCAR Two wheeed racing

Post by H8R Sun Aug 02 2009, 15:47

Well the jokes at DMG continue to do whatever they want...regardless of what they want.

Mladin, Hacking, Pietri pulled out of the Topeka race this weekend. I guess the walls and 15 foot ditches were too much. Mladin also announced his retirement at the end of the year.

The new Buell "pace bike" joke has finally happened.

One of the the Daytona Sportbike (DSB = supersport without the "super) racers went to the Hospital after hitting a unprotected wall. Nice. I hope he heals quick.

only a couple hundred people showed up....I hate the Daytona Motorsports Group. Hate them...alot. Fuckers are trying to turn Superbike racing into NASCAR.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Two wheeed racing Empty Re: NASCAR Two wheeed racing

Post by Henrik Sun Aug 02 2009, 15:55

Yeah I have been reading about that. Seems just crazy. I can certainly understand Mladin not wanting to race under such conditions too.

Hope things do get sorted before somebody gets seriously hurt though.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Sun Aug 02 2009, 16:25

There really trying to make it "entertainment...like NASCAR, Monster Trucks, Professional Wrestling, or Republican politics."

What they fail to realize is that the best racers on the best bikes IS THE entertainment.

I will say this..I've heard that the racing has been good...but when Mladin compares the "superbikes" to something you can ride to the store...it obviously looses some of my interest. I won't watch it.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down