ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Season marks 20 years for me among this group!

+4
NorthCoast
PLAYLIFE
Cine_Man
eso
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This Season marks 20 years for me among this group! - Page 2 Empty Re: This Season marks 20 years for me among this group!

Post by Henrik Tue Apr 10 2018, 06:37

Swiss Banker! We still believe in privacy. affraid
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

This Season marks 20 years for me among this group! - Page 2 Empty Re: This Season marks 20 years for me among this group!

Post by greg99 Wed Apr 11 2018, 11:41

Henrik wrote:Swiss Banker! We still believe in privacy. affraid

errr... really? if the US ask, you will have to give up all info. We already do Crying or Very sad

anyway, you're not really a banker anymore anyway.... bounce
greg99
greg99
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Wed Apr 11 2018, 11:53

greg99 wrote:

errr... really? if the US ask, you will have to give up all info. We already do Crying or Very sad

anyway, you're not really a banker anymore anyway.... bounce

Yes, all well written by Norman Finkelstein in "The Holocaust Industry" and things have only got worse since then.

I hope you enjoyed the film "The Big Short" a very good friend of mine worked with a lot of the people portrayed in that film, especially the fella called Mark Baum (Steve Eisman).
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Thu Apr 12 2018, 06:51

Indeed, the Swiss and their banks did sell out to the US. It is the sad truth, and it pisses me off to no end that when I want to open an account here in Switzerland, I must sign a US form declaring that I am not a US person. This document is then provided to them. It makes no sense!!

Anyway, Danny Boy, we have not yet watched The Big Short, but it is still on our to watch list.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Thu Apr 12 2018, 08:36

Henrik wrote:
Anyway, Danny Boy, we have not yet watched The Big Short, but it is still on our to watch list.

You have to, brilliant film.

If you read books, read "And The Poor Must Suffer What They Must" Yanis Varoufakis.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Mon Apr 16 2018, 08:55

Danny Boy wrote:
Henrik wrote:

You have to, brilliant film.

If you read books, read "And The Poor Must Suffer What They Must" Yanis Varoufakis.

Just watched it. Uplifting stuff.

Regular people are so fucked... The game is so crooked.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Mon Apr 16 2018, 18:21

I'm still hoping for a french style revolution. Off with the 1%'s heads.
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Mon Apr 16 2018, 21:24

da silva wrote:I'm still hoping for a french style revolution. Off with the 1%'s heads.

This Season marks 20 years for me among this group! - Page 2 Image.skreened-t-shirt.light-heathered-grey.w460h520b3z1
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Tue Apr 17 2018, 03:09

Nice t-shirt. Very cutting edge.
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Tue Apr 17 2018, 03:16

eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Tue Apr 17 2018, 16:40

Yeah, I am not sure the French revolution is something to copy. The Republic was proclaimed in 1792, and then Napoleon took over in 1799. So much for that! Yes, they killed off some of the leaders, and probably a large number of less deserving people, only to be left with a total mess. Basically their revolution paved the way for an Emperor.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Tue Apr 17 2018, 16:50

They should have killed the Rothschild's that came to France in 1812 and exploited the situation, the rest is history, a very sad history.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by da silva Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:44

I do agree that in order to remove or change a regime that a viable and long term plan needs to be well thought out. I wonder how the Rothschild's feel about crypto currencies.
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2