ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MotoGP Losail

3 posters

Go down

MotoGP Losail Empty MotoGP Losail

Post by Henrik Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:00

And the season has started! Just watched the Moto3 race, and I was wondering what the young (15 years) Frenchman Quartararo would do. The French websites had been speaking a lot about him, and I was worried it was just French hype. Well it wasn't! Seriously impressed with his ride just now, with considerable maturity. Granted, he finished 7th, but with such a tight field it could just as well have been 5th. He was first with 2 laps to go, and was looking very good.

If he keeps that up, and gathers some experience, he can go far!

Fenati is really becoming disappointing....
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

MotoGP Losail Empty Re: MotoGP Losail

Post by Henrik Sun Mar 29 2015, 21:04

What a race from Rossi!! Simply out of this world, yet again. And it is great to see the Ducati up front as well.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Sun Apr 05 2015, 00:11

How good was Quartararo on debut? As impressive a debut as Fenati in 2012 despite the end race result.
Speaking of which, what is up with Fenati? I'm hoping (and thinking) it's just the bike given the speed of his ex-teammate Bagnaia compared to last year.

A very strange start to the Moto2 season with Rabat going down and Lowes falling again.

And MotoGP delivered yet again, what a brilliant race. As you said Henrik, great to see Ducati up the front with genuine pace again. But Valentino's ride was sublime.

For the first time ever we have live practice, qualifying and race for all 3 classes here in Oz. It really adds to the show when you can see practices and qualifying, seeing the ups and downs of various riders over the course of the weekend. Needless to say I was glued to the box for the whole weekend with F1, MotoGP, V8 Supercars and Indycar!
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Mon Apr 06 2015, 18:54

I wonder what is up with Fenati. At first, when he was on the Honda, he was struggling clearly because of the bike. He then moves to Rossi's team and a KTM, and now the Hondas at the bikes to beat. It seems to me the KTM is not that bad, and certainly Brad Binder was doing okay on it. So, I really don't know what is up with Fenati. Maybe he should move up to Moto2.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R Tue May 19 2015, 17:41

Fenati got a win. Impressive, but with Kent at the back of the grid it changed the perspective of the front runners.
H8R
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Tue May 19 2015, 19:51

Yeah, looks like Fenati might have finally figured out how to get the KTM going. At the same time Quartararo showed his youth by getting overwhelmed on his home track. Kent is certainly the one to watch though, going from 31st to fourth. He could probably have fought for a podium finish.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down