ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestine

4 posters

Go down

Palestine Empty Palestine

Post by Henrik Mon Jul 21 2014, 12:12

To get an idea of what America sees with regards to the situation in Palestine, I checked the headlines for the “Conflict” section of the Fox News website:

- 2 American-born Israeli soldiers killed in Gaza
(This has quite a long text explaining how sad this is, and that these soldiers were during excellent work in the IDF…)
- Bodies, fuselage recovered at Malaysian Air crash site in Ukraine
- Putin calls for ceasefire in eastern Ukraine
- Ukraine Air Force jet shot down by Russian plane
- Attacks in Israel weigh heavily on lacrosse team in tournament debut
(Seriously? The article says “Israeli forward Noach Miller is leading his team on quite a run at the world lacrosse championships, even if his mind is thousands if miles away.”
- Israeli President Peres defends airstrikes
- Ukraine airstrike kills at least 11 civilians, rescue workers say
- Egypt proposes Israeli-Hamas ceasefire

The reality is a death toll of over 500 mostly civilians with several thousand injured since 12 days. And that does not take in to account the immense destruction of housing and infrastructure in cities that already did not have much to start with, and that suffer from the blockade Israel.

But hell, the poor captain of the Israeli lacrosse team must really be suffering…
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Palestine Empty Re: Palestine

Post by TopContender Fri Jul 25 2014, 05:11

Can someone tell me how this round of crap started? It sounds like a few rogue idiot kidnapped and killed two Jewish kids, then a few Jews returned the favor.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Fri Jul 25 2014, 07:49

That does seem to be what triggered it yes. There is so much tension there that it would have ignited sooner or later in any case.

I read an interesting article yesterday that the FAA banning flights to Israel as a result of a Hamas rocket landing near the Tel Aviv airport to actually have been a way for the US to put pressure on Israel to stop the killing. The US government simply can't openly oppose Israel, but this was a measure to isolate them a bit. Not sure it did anything though.

We are now at over 750 dead Palestinians, with most of them being civilians. 35 dead Israeli of which 32 are soldiers. Enough already!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Fri Jul 25 2014, 13:43

I figured we stopped flight a long time ago. It is hard to land a plane when we have rockets flying around.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Thu Jul 31 2014, 15:59

I see that Henrik Took notice of this from FB:

http://davidbyrne.com/gaza-and-the-loss-of-civilization

I really find the the response from Peter Schwartz to be about as dead on as anything I've read on this.

I know a woman that recently began exploring her Jewish roots and took a trip to Israel where it seems one of those "right of return" tours was really effective in brainwashing her into a hardcore Zionist position. I began seeing countless anti-palestinian posts on my newsfeed all coming from right-wing Pro-Israeli news sites. After a day of particularly heavy "palestinians are evil" posts I commented that it appeared she was advocating genocide.

I got blocked...

That region and those tribes have been waring since the beginning of recorded history and I doubt they will stop in my lifetime. I do think it would benefit the world perception if it were acknowledged as such and remove any religious justifications from the dialog.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Thu Jul 31 2014, 20:54

Looking at the images coming out of the area in the last couple of weeks, it certainly looks like Israel has decided to once and for all turn Gaza in to rubble. I am literally sick to the stomach looking at the daily pictures. Yes, Hamas is still sending rockets, but it is not like Israel are sending precise strikes, they are just wiping the place out.

The Palestinians are being strangled by Israel since a long time, and seriously if somebody is strangling you I doubt you would worry if you kick the attacker in the balls to get away from it, to survive. The thing is I have been criticizing the Israeli actions for so long, but it just goes on and on.

I am not an anti-semite, especially because I couldn't give a shit about religion, but if the hatred I have picked up for the Israeli state is anything to go by, I can just imagine what the people in Gaza are feeling. Just fucking stop the killing!!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Thu Jul 31 2014, 20:54

And eso, the letters you posted on FB were very good. I pretty much agreed with everything in both of them.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Fri Aug 01 2014, 00:59

I predicted this would happen when they "gave" Gaza" back.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by eso Fri Aug 01 2014, 16:44

Henrik wrote:And eso, the letters you posted on FB were very good. I pretty much agreed with everything in both of them.

The only response I've seen to that post was you, Greg 99 and srrh sharing it. None of my contacts in the US has commented on it or shared it. That serves to substantiate the whole post and highlight Eno's dismay at the US position here.

I wish the US empire could be withdrawn and focused on issues at home for a change. "Foreign Policy" like we've pressed since WWII, and especially sine the 1960's has created all of the issues we now seem to be fighting.

I especially liked Peter Schwartz's differentiation between the Israeli nation state and the religion of Judaism. Still, the Zionist propaganda mechanisms that seek to equate any critical comment towards the Israeli government as anti-semitism remain really effective at quashing any critical discussion here.

eso
eso
eso
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

http://www.esodesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Sat Aug 02 2014, 15:50

So I read this morning that Obama condemned Hamas for the disappearance of soldier Goldin.

First of all, Hamas has denied being behind his disappearance, and so nobody actually knows what has happened to him. He is a soldier participating in the slaughter of now over 1'600 Palestinians, and he disappears. Here Obama is extremely quick to condemn Hamas without having any proof that they are behind this.

However, after nearly a month of shelling and so many dead, and thousands of homes destroyed (it is estimated 60'000 people have had their homes destroyed since the beginning of the current hostilities) etc. that has been openly done by Israel, yet Obama has not even expressed being upset about it.

puke 
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sat Aug 02 2014, 16:35

Uncle Tom has done what every american president has done since Kennedy made his stand against the chosen ones, suck the Zionist cock and keep pouring billions of $'s into Israel every year without a murmur.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sun Aug 03 2014, 05:11

Henrik wrote:So I read this morning that Obama condemned Hamas for the disappearance of soldier Goldin.

First of all, Hamas has denied being behind his disappearance, and so nobody actually knows what has happened to him. He is a soldier participating in the slaughter of now over 1'600 Palestinians, and he disappears. Here Obama is extremely quick to condemn Hamas without having any proof that they are behind this.

"A special committee led by the Israel Defence Forces Chief Rabbi, announced the death of the IDF infantry officer of the Givati Brigade, Lieutenant Hadar Goldin, who was killed in battle in the Gaza Strip on Friday, August 1, 2014," an army statement said.

Yes we can, no you didn't you abject failure of a new type of leader, just another puppet.
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Sun Aug 03 2014, 10:05

puke 
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sun Aug 03 2014, 23:18

Israel is regrouping. It sounds like the next move is to take out the Hamas leadership.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sun Aug 03 2014, 23:21

TopContender wrote:Israel is regrouping. It sounds like the next move is to take out the Hamas leadership.

Will this be after they have killed/murdered another 400 children?
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Mon Aug 04 2014, 08:23

TopContender wrote:Israel is regrouping. It sounds like the next move is to take out the Hamas leadership.

I don't give a shit of what they are doing now, unless it is to stop killing. They can't undo all deaths they have caused so far.
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Mon Aug 04 2014, 14:08

Danny, I don't think they care at this point.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum