ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MotoGP Catalunya

3 posters

Go down

MotoGP Catalunya Empty MotoGP Catalunya

Post by Henrik Sun Jun 15 2014, 20:31

It must have been so frustrating to be Fenati today! He was clearly faster than the others, except for that the Hondas had better top speed down the straights. Lap after lap he would make his way to the front of the pack, only to be passed at the end of the straight (with the exception of Alex out front). As it turns out, Miller was smarter and conserved his tires rather than trying to get to the head of the pack, and so in the last lap he managed to get the better of Fenati. Great race though...

Moto2 again was a bit of a let down. I am surprised how it is not closer racing with the bikes all being very similar, but it is what it is. Zarco did a great race coming in on the podium!

For once the MotoGP was the best race! Wow!!!! I am exhausted after that one, with Rossi, Marquez and Pedrosa totally going for it all the way through. I was hoping Rossi might take it, but Marquez managed to get his 7th straight win. What a race!!!
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

MotoGP Catalunya Empty Re: MotoGP Catalunya

Post by TopContender Mon Jun 16 2014, 00:21

The Hondas are too powerful. Looks like Lorenzo might be phoning it in. He should be faster than Rossi, and he can't beat him.
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik Mon Jun 16 2014, 13:38

The Hondas may be a bit more powerful, but the Yamaha does seem a little bit quicker in the corners, at least with Rossi.

It was fun to see Pedrosa actually having a go at Marquez, but unfortunately he just doesn't quite have what it takes to go the extra distance. His attempt there in the end of the last lap was a bit desperate, but the problem was he just didn't fully commit to it. I remeber Rossi having a go at Lorenzo there in the second part of the last corner a few years ago, which was one of the greatest passes ever. I guess Pedrosa just is not Rossi...
Henrik
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAYLIFE Fri Jun 20 2014, 11:48

Henrik wrote:
It was fun to see Pedrosa actually having a go at Marquez, but unfortunately he just doesn't quite have what it takes to go the extra distance. His attempt there in the end of the last lap was a bit desperate, but the problem was he just didn't fully commit to it. I remeber Rossi having a go at Lorenzo there in the second part of the last corner a few years ago, which was one of the greatest passes ever. I guess Pedrosa just is not Rossi...

What an amazing last few laps that was (Jorge/Rossi, 2009 was it?).

Another good race and yeh I agree, that last lap lunge was a perfect illustration of the difference between Pedrosa and the likes of VR/MM/JL. Just doesn't quite have that last bit.
PLAYLIFE
PLAYLIFE
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down