Bin Laden Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bin Laden Dead

Post by Henrik on Mon May 02 2011, 08:58

I suppose somebody had to start a thread about this! I would say finally, but a bummer they couldn't get him alive.

Turns out he was not hiding in some cave in Afghanistan (like that was a big surprise...).

The danger now will be the possible retaliation by the crazy extremists.

_________________

Good motor racing still exists today; it's just not called F1.
avatar
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 52
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Revs on Mon May 02 2011, 09:46

Henrik wrote:The danger now will be the possible retaliation by the crazy extremists.

yep theyve kicked the hornets nest i'd say... lots of irrational behaviour on the cards...
avatar
Revs
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 456
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Gelert on Mon May 02 2011, 11:12

Might have buggered-up plans for a Pakistani GP... Shocked

Yup - absolutely right Revs - Kicking the Hornet's Nest is an excellent metaphor.

Meanwhile - What have the Pakistani authorities got to say about Public Enemy #1 being found 20 miles from their capital city, and next door to a Military Training Academy...? Embarassed

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 693
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Mo on Mon May 02 2011, 17:49

Interesting reading, from a link supplied by Eso in facebook: http://www.disinfo.com/2011/05/unanswered-questions-surround-bin-laden-death/

Bela Lugosi is Dead!!!
avatar
Mo
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Gelert on Mon May 02 2011, 18:12

Mo wrote:Interesting reading, from a link supplied by Eso in facebook: http://www.disinfo.com/2011/05/unanswered-questions-surround-bin-laden-death/

Bela Lugosi is Dead!!!
Read that Mo - and watched the associated video too: extremely interesting IMHO!
Also clicked through to a few of the links, and beyond...

So, next stop is probably Gitmo for me... pale

Still - at least under torture, I can declare that I now know that Bela Lugosi's dead - quote my source, which will obviously get me an instant release - and then hum them the Bauhaus tune... Cool

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 693
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by gueuzeman on Wed May 04 2011, 04:50

Never heard of him. One of Danny's drinking buddies?

As for Bela Lugosi, Peter Murphy played around here a few weeks ago and didn't mention it.

.
avatar
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 613
Join date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Gelert on Wed May 04 2011, 11:57


Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 693
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by TopContender on Wed May 04 2011, 14:22

Oh great, now the bastard will be the new Jason Vorhees from Friday The 13th. Shocked
avatar
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 609
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Gelert on Wed May 04 2011, 21:33

TopContender wrote:Oh great, now the bastard will be the new Jason Vorhees from Friday The 13th. Shocked
Where's that "Like" Button got to...? Very Happy

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 693
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Henrik on Thu May 05 2011, 16:53

Gelert wrote:
TopContender wrote:Oh great, now the bastard will be the new Jason Vorhees from Friday The 13th. Shocked
Where's that "Like" Button got to...? Very Happy

You can click the little plus sign on the right side of his comment for that...

_________________

Good motor racing still exists today; it's just not called F1.
avatar
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 52
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Gelert on Fri May 06 2011, 11:34

Henrik wrote:
Gelert wrote:
TopContender wrote:Oh great, now the bastard will be the new Jason Vorhees from Friday The 13th. Shocked
Where's that "Like" Button got to...? Very Happy

You can click the little plus sign on the right side of his comment for that...
Woo-Hoo... cheers ...thanks Hen...

Next up - where's that "Self-filling beer fridge" got to...?

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 693
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Henrik on Fri May 06 2011, 18:13

Gelert wrote:
Henrik wrote:
Gelert wrote:
TopContender wrote:Oh great, now the bastard will be the new Jason Vorhees from Friday The 13th. Shocked
Where's that "Like" Button got to...? Very Happy

You can click the little plus sign on the right side of his comment for that...
Woo-Hoo... cheers ...thanks Hen...

Next up - where's that "Self-filling beer fridge" got to...?

I'm still working on that beer fridge...

_________________

Good motor racing still exists today; it's just not called F1.
avatar
Henrik
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 52
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by TopContender on Sat May 14 2011, 15:55

Sorry I have to laugh at the most recent news. Binny had Coca-cola, lube, pot, and now porn in that shithole of a house. He must of thought that nobody would ever find him.
avatar
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 609
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by gueuzeman on Mon May 16 2011, 01:47

Sounds like me, except for the pot.

.
avatar
gueuzeman
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 613
Join date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Gelert on Mon May 16 2011, 09:37

gueuzeman wrote:Sounds like me, except for the pot.

.
Subtle difference Gueuze - the Pakistanis don't know where you live...

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Posts : 693
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 105
Location : South Sandwich Islands

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum