I'm having a meltdown!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm having a meltdown!

Post by Dani on Tue Aug 04 2009, 15:25

Ok, so as a few of you already know...I'M FREAKING OUT! I just knew that Ferrari would take this chance to get a little bit of extra publicity and bring Schummi back, I was trying to hard to avoid reading about it and then yesterday I did! I am so dissapointed, just as the rumors about his Ferrari contract were starting to get me excited this happens. I mean could they have given Luca a chance or maybe Marc...but Luca would have been better...???? But oh no! They have to bring in the bane of my existance just to remind me that although I love them sometimes they really piss me off!

Oh and what's worse are the so called 'tifosi'...I am starting to think that I'm the last tifosa in the world, no seriously. These people are crazy, all writing about devine intervention etc etc...it kindda made my blood boil! So I opened my copy of "my terrible joys" to my favourite part and read it a few times to myself.

"I should consider it almost humiliating to have to restrict a driver to a specific place in the classification only because the so-called team leader has to earn a certain number of points. I consider that all are team leaders, that the team leader changes with every week-ends racing. Whoever wins, whether through luck or skill, I consider as the teams number one man of that day. I have never looked with favour on any members of my team considering himself a cut above the others and I should not feel able even to allow acknowledgment of any such superiority."

I hope that this is just like Lance Armstrong's return to the tour, beneficial to the team, but that smug grin gets whipped off his face...only instead of Alberto Contador I get Dimi...oh well GO DIMI!

Flippy had better get well soon...
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm having a meltdown!

Post by H8R on Tue Aug 04 2009, 15:43

You're tight...you are freaking out. Very Happy

M$ will either have a lackluster performance compared to the rest of his career, or he will show why he should be considered along side of Senna. IMO it will be the former as opposed to the latter.

If he does by some chance win, we will never hear the end of it, and that to me is the worst possible outcome. Right now he is like Jason or Freddy Krueger...his racing career just won't die.
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani on Tue Aug 04 2009, 15:58

He's like Cher or Celine Dion! Well past their sell by dates...so WHY do their concerts keep selling out?!!! OH DEAR GOD WHY?!!!!
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by H8R on Tue Aug 04 2009, 16:01

Dani wrote: Cher or Celine Dion!

Watch it. Those are my favorite vocalists of all time, and how dare you besmirch their true talent, you are just jealous of their skill and singing and shit..
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
H8R
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani on Tue Aug 04 2009, 16:20

lol!!! And I mean I guess Cher's not past her sell by date, she is after all younger than me...or at least parts of her body are...badoomboomboom!
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum