ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist Bastards

+2
da silva
Danny Boy
6 posters

Go down

Racist Bastards Empty Racist Bastards

Post by Danny Boy Sat Oct 31 2009, 10:07

Why no thread on the Abu Dhabi race scratch scratch scratch

All the usual bullshit about what a great track it is, all apart from Kimi, when asked about the track said "it will be nice when it is finished".
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Racist Bastards Empty Re: Racist Bastards

Post by da silva Sat Oct 31 2009, 15:55

DB, Ima let you finish, Ima let you finish, but Lewis put in one of the greatest qualies of all time!
da silva
da silva
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Sat Oct 31 2009, 17:02

Hahahaha! Dimi said that?! OH DIMI! He just doesn't like it because there's no champagne...

Btw, on a side note I had a customer called "Paris Champagne" the other day and she wasn't a prostitute or transvestite!LOL!

I fell asleep unfortunately, but I woke up for one moment randomly to see the camera focusing on Luca M, Piero and Stefano...made me happy and then I drifted back to sleep.
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by TopContender Sat Oct 31 2009, 17:49

The only mean thing I heard was Speed's Varsha say "there is the new FIA president Todt not in FIA garb. I guess they don't make clothes is kids sizes."

Last edited by TopContender on Sat Oct 31 2009, 18:12; edited 1 time in total
TopContender
TopContender
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Senninha Sat Oct 31 2009, 17:50

lol - that's classic tifosa Dani!! Luca didn't look very happy though most of the time...

On the subject of Dimi... he was interviewed on BBC about the accident with Heikki and the flames (Heikki and the Flames should be a band!) - his response to will you be keeping your visor closed in future was... "No, I will do the same, it is too hot"... yes dimi, not quite as hot as it is with flames I'm sure!
Senninha
Senninha
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sun Nov 01 2009, 10:12

Dani wrote:Hahahaha! Dimi said that?! OH DIMI! He just doesn't like it because there's no champagne...

Don't feel sorry for Kimi, there is plenty of champagne available in Abu Dhabi (and girls as well if you want, well not you obviously, by that I mean, you are neither one of the girls available, or that you would not want a girl even if you were there, although, if you did, I would sooner see those pictures, than your Halloween ones Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by rob Sun Nov 01 2009, 15:54

DB, how do you like the Yas hotel look?

here's my random thoughts & observations:

1) the track layout looks like a gun
2) the support structures are similar to malaysia's
3) the color ambiance looks like our new forum
4) yas hotel's space frame blanket is awesome. i want what the architect's are smoking. the las vegas type lighting is so ... GAY
5) interesting pit exit. reminds me of underground crossing back home where all the hustlers, addicts and prostis converged
6) except for the start and last lap drama, there is absolutely no racing therefore boring
7) the track morph into a nascar track once the lights are fully on (without the usual crashes)
Cool the race was so boring they even took a picture of the sun setting.
9) nice shot of M$ there. hehehe
10) uhhm, lewis was whispering to RD " boss, sorry for not attending your sending off party as i know fully well you will be back as soon as spanky is out"
11) seen M$ again and his "SCOWL" when kimi pits
12) bernie with naomi. the dead man who is still walking. FUCK
12) whaa! a shot of the moon?

shit. if this is the future of F1, i think i better start looking for options.
rob
rob
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Sun Nov 01 2009, 16:45

You are right, the sights are spectacular, but the racing is utter crap and I have HD version of the race, yet I still switched over after 20 laps or so. I did flick back as it got darker, for my wife to see the lights and Marina, but as a race

puke
Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Sun Nov 01 2009, 18:55

Danny Boy- hunh? LOL! There were actually randomly NO photos taken of me in my halloween costumes this year, I mean there were, but god knows whose camera that was so they might surface in a while...I did do a karaoke version of the spice girls "who do you think you are" randomly...think that might surface too eventually!LOL!

I am so hung over today it isn't even funny, gonna watch the race again this afternoon cause I'm not entirely sure if the parts that I remember seeing actually happened as they seemed to merge into my dreams!LOL!
Dani
Dani
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum