ShamuCroaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for all the 4 x 2's and anyone else who likes someone who is not a PC Twat

3 posters

Go down

for all the 4 x 2's and anyone else who likes someone who is not a PC Twat Empty for all the 4 x 2's and anyone else who likes someone who is not a PC Twat

Post by Danny Boy Thu Oct 29 2009, 06:58

Enjoy some of this fellas rants;

Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

for all the 4 x 2's and anyone else who likes someone who is not a PC Twat Empty Re: for all the 4 x 2's and anyone else who likes someone who is not a PC Twat

Post by Gelert Fri Oct 30 2009, 20:40

Danny Boy wrote:Enjoy some of this fellas rants;
Interesting line in sarcasm at times...and yet there seemed to be an equal amount of real-world common sense involved.

As the new owner of Millwall FC, should I share or should I shaft...?

Gelert
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

for all the 4 x 2's and anyone else who likes someone who is not a PC Twat Empty Re: for all the 4 x 2's and anyone else who likes someone who is not a PC Twat

Post by Trixie Mon Nov 02 2009, 00:49

I liked it!

Thing is though, we jews are used to suffering, and it would be really difficult for us to become popular with everyone. Perhaps if we knew we'd still suffer...well...ok, it's a lost cause.

Trixie
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Boy Tue Jan 05 2010, 06:58

Anjem Choudary (leader of Islam4UK) wants to organise a march against British soldiers being in Afghanistan. This march is to go through the Town of Wootton Bassett, this is a town that receives the coffins of soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

Whilst I am against the war in both Afghanistan and Iraq, Choudary is a complete idiot,

Here is what Pat Cordell has to say about him;

Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Killer Whale
Killer Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum